This topic contains 27 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vaney Vaney 5 years, 7 months ago.

I've been hearing some little whispers…

Profile photo of Pons Matal

I am certifiably committed also!

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

just the other day.

I have been commited.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

They tried to send my voices away but I just invited them back.  I have ways around their madness!  Mwaaaaaahaaaaaaa!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

I say take the plunge and do the honorable thing at http://jchutchins.net/site/the-brink/

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Profile photo of Wolf

Now I”m at peace with my voices. (well, most of them) 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Hey that ryhmes! While I like my voices and couldn’t live with out them I do believe there are some who could benefit from a stay the "Brink". I think It would be wise If they took it upon themselves to get committed!

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

are some openings at the "Brink" courtesy of JC Hutttttttchinnnnnnns!!!!!!

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

maybe u need to go to a mental hospital…. hearing voices isn’t healthy

(and at those hospitals… the food is generally pretty good… I know… I’ve Been….)

(The still have my have my stuffed hedgehog…..grrr…)

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Catamounts Sports update:

WCU Womens’ Track and Field came in 2nd in the SOCON championships.

Profile photo of J.P.

Even the fiction aspect of the FDO’s Science Fiction isn’t really fiction. It just appears to be fiction to the weak-minded.

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Sigler was never wrong in his life. 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

We all know that Sigler’s science is infallible. The real purpose of this thread is to discredit the haters, the Julie Andrews’ Insurgents and the *cough cough splutter* beta clones with our own near-infallible knowledge of science.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

Profile photo of Pearce Kilgour

Not the ones from Night Gallery, the ones that get stuck in your head, like those songs.

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/radiolab/episodes/2008/03/21

Could be worse, you could be like one of the guys on the above podcast

He’s had music stuck in his head for 20 years, non-stop.

==================================

"Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend.

Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read."

Groucho Marx

==================================

Profile photo of Wolf

They’re just jealous spirits of all those that died from triangles and Ki and Ansestors and such! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

I’ve been hearing little whispers here and there from some junkies that they think some of Sigler’s science is, well, a little incredible… maybe less believable than it should be. Let me remind you that this is a ridiculous notion, as our beloved FDO can alter the laws of physics if he must, but still, in this old, silly world where the laws of science are inflexible, some say that Sigler bends them a little. I myself do not often see such instances in the FDO’s perfect fiction, but if you do see such incursions by Julie Andrews or Hutchinsssss into Sigler’s work, why don’t you let us know. And make it scientific.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.