This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 4 years, 5 months ago.

iTunes sucks dong

No biggie, but I know you’re moderately new on the boards. If you just want +5 for no reason, make a silly comment over there.

As I said, definitely not a big deal. We stray into uber tangents all the time in almost every thread and I’m just as guilty as anyone. The purpose of this comment is purely FYI, even though I *know* I’ll probably catch some flack anyways. That’s just how we Junkies roll.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

CRACK!!!

lol i know it does. my tongue is slightly in my cheek; it’s not bad as far as off the shelf content management systems go but personally I’m a Codeigniter man myself; I like to roll up my sleaves and just dive right into that raw php code Tongue out

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

you can’t get mad at iTunes for your addiction. Or for the DTs you go through when you’re jonesin’ for more crack. Steady…steady…breathe…breathe…

but drupal sucks even harder.

…..is to check back fairly quickly. You’ll likely have an answer to your query within a matter of hours (possibly minutes).

After that we tend to go off on a tangent regardless of what the initial topic was. We’re nowhere near as professional as the Apple forum boards, but it’s a whole lot more fun here.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Well, after reading an entire page of b.s. FINALLY a response that is actually helpful. I’ll use “save link as” mp3 option from now on when I have problems with suckTunes. Download helper is good for youtube videos and such but I’m glad there’s an alternative for embedded mp3s.

Thanks

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

We are an equal opportunity cock provider here at SS.com, you know. You may have your choice of deceased animal schlongs. Please order exotic species in advance.

Jayguana

falatial necroequiphillia…. but technically that would just be in reference to any solipedal animal and not necessarily specific to donkeys

Incidentally, is there a use by date on dead donkey cock. once opened consume within 3 days?

The poor goats get forgotten about in favour of dead donkeys. I think you’re just being goatist now but I won’t bleet on about it!

Jayguana

You are correct Roh. I was drinking last night and didn’t really think about where I posted my comment.

Jayguana

Jayguana agreed with me prior to my comment about Evo’s point of view. It was actually about my comment below. No idea why he posted it above it. Guessing he just entered a new comment rather than replying to mine.

So for a more clear picture of my feelings towards iTunes I will says this, iTune sucks 3 day dead donkey dong! Now if you want to discuss the merits of someone that sucks dead donkey dong and how that reflects poorly on me as a man go right ahead.

Jayguana

Then by that logic using the term “blows” when referring to Itunes negatively is just an abreiviation of calling Itunes a cocksucker and therefore perpetuating the same level of insult! unless of course the blowing refers to wind or maybe leaves … perhaps goats might work as an object to which the act of blowing could be determined to being derogatory … Yes definitely goats… although I’m sure goats may disagree!

Why is calling a someone c**ksucker an insult? Most men LIKE getting blow jobs so this makes no sense. Is it yet another symptom of the prevalence of homophobia in our culture or what?

Itunes works perfectly for me.

Nothing to see here! Move along!

Jayguana

Sadock is right of course and I agree the itunes Blows!! Used it for a month and have never used it again. I dont get everything I want but I also dont feel the need to throw my computer around the room. Which is stupid because my computer wasn’t the problem it was the site and yet I still felt the need to destroy!

Jayguana

All you need to do is right click on the episode in question and scroll down to the “save link as” selection. I totally bypassed iTunes for KISSYMAN pt. 8 because I saw it was having issues. I don’t have as much of a problem w/iTunes as you seem to, but all of Scott’s stuff can be downloaded directly from the front page any time you have an issue.

I know everybody uses it but iTunes sucks a hard one. Kissyman pt 8 won’t download in iTunes. I get error messages in iTunes all the time and it gets old. It usually doesn’t bother me that much but when it a SIGLER podcast I get a little pissed. At least there’s download helper in firefox.

Scott, you should make a “download mp3 file” button on your site so people can directly download the file from you (not just play it in the browser).

Later,

Beerdoodle

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.