This topic contains 232 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Peter Braat Peter Braat 6 years, 1 month ago.

iTunes screwed the pooch!

my girlfriend birthday is somewhere near the 66,156,336th digit of pi

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

I actually needed to read that twice. JP you are getting way to intelligent with your posts. Keep up the good work.

One of my best friends is not shy at all about making herself ‘comfortable.’ Then again, I’ve never been a big fan of what is socially "acceptable." Who am I trying to impress?

And if you want to talk double standards, what about sexual prowess versus promiscuity? Stud versus whore? Talk about lame….

I’m a BIG fan of equality everywhere. But that cuts both ways. I can’t stand women who want equality, but only slanted towards them. That drives me nuts.

Utinni!! Jawas shop Podiobooks.com for undiluted
     crack from our Future Dark Overlord. Utinni!!

But I suppose we have to start a poll to understand just how socially acceptable this would be on a wider scale?

—– He’s no good to me dead ——-

Don’t things normally hibernate when they get colder? It seems unlikely that a toasty icon would need to do so. It would be full of warm fuzziness from its internal toastishness, yes?

Granted not nearly as often as men, but I have seen the reach down the shirt and move stuff around before in public. Doesnt bother me. If your stuff is sticking together free’em up! 

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows exactly where there is!

is hibernating … will be back soon

The hubbie describes this condition to me every time it occurs to him.  I suppose it’s because I frequently comment on how "un-subtle" (yes, that’s a Gmork-ism) men are with adjustments to their junk in public.  If my tits were sweaty and sticking together, it would be totally socially unexceptable for me to reach in there and adjust them in public.  Yet if you sit in a mall for an hour and observe the male creatures in their habitat, what will you see?  Ball scratching….*everywhere*.

I know…this is totall TMI, but equal rights for when will never be complete withou the social acceptance of scratching/adjusting mommy bags in public.

But if he didn’t, you should steal it anyway, baby! After all, you are the Gmork! (Just my personal pref, but bring back toasty Gmork. Or completely charcoaled Gmork with the pearly whites…) Un-toasty Gmork looks way too much like HS.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

It always makes me happy when someone tells me I did/said something that makes them happy!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Your generosity will not be fotgotten when the G.E.D becomes the dominate language

This site allows you to search Pi out the 40millionth digit. You can search for numerical sequences i.e. birthdays. I’ve found quite a few in my searchs.  Take a look and see what you can find….

http://www.angio.net/pi/bigpi.cgi

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows exactly where there is!

I think this is one of your best jokes on this forum (yet). I smile everytime i read it.

– hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! –

That’s okay. I just learned the term commando in the past month or two. I’d always known it as free ballin’. To quote Urban Dictionary

3. commando

"Free-balling!! or not wearing undergarments

I wonder if commando was invented to cover both sexes? It’s quite clear that it is NOT gender specific. I only quoted definition 3 because it mention free balling ;)

that folks who quote movies incessantly have no life? I resemble that remmark. Utinni!!

Batwings doesn’t refer to sitting on them. Rather it’s meant to describe the condition that results from teste skin being way to close to inner thigh skin when it’s nice and hot out.  Visualize it…

<—— That’s not Han, it’s an Untoasty gmork  Tongue out

And no, GED is not remedial high school it’s the Gmork Engish Dictionary… think O.E.D but with more moxie.

If Twowire doesn’t mind, I am stealing that and calling it my own…or I could annex it with a footnote :)

if “batwings” describes what the disaster ought to look like, or if it is a graphic representation of the shear pain that the victim would feel for mindlessly not swinging forward. (And for the record, I’m all for the commando, for both genders. I’m all about liberty!)

BTW, nice Harrison Ford….

batwings, thats fucking awesome!

Assassins do it from behind

Yup, or you’ll end up with batwings…sticky, sweaty  batwings

FREE BALL’N!

I have never heard that term before and I think I love it!!!

ta give em a lttle swing forward before I sit down. 

"+5 for me"

Free ball’n (male terminology), or commando as you put it, can be very liberating!

But if we all got a life, we couldnt sit here and pass these cool movie quotes around like we do. I know if I had a life I’d just sit around and play with my breasts all day!

is I went commando all this week.  I washed laundry but I dodn’t want to fold it or rummage through it. So I went witout. It’s been very liberating :)

And yes.

one or both of us need to get a life 

"+5 for me"

because I rarely wear underwear. But when I do, it’s usually something in a low-rise, mesh bikini…

deal with it daily in my classroom
    lol
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Piter de Vries was his name I always liked his charecter :)

Assassins do it from behind

Once my head stops hurting, I will! First I think I go and replace my fuse, it blew also.

That was my brain blowing a fuse. I’m on a whooole lot of pain meds right now and cam barely member my name. Mr pink & Mr floyd are sounding really good right now 

"+5 for me"

18/5 is 3 with a remainder of 3

so, 18 mod(5) is equivilant to 7 mod(4)
    we say equivilent not equals, implications are different.

and you got it right……. now go and make people’s heads hurt with this new found knowledge …. lol

3? Hehee gotta calculator, I’m cheating! Its been so long I dont think I could do much with out one. :) The math would be 18/5 take the decimal remainder and convert to a fraction and take the numerator as the answer. (I think)

ok smart guy, how about 18 mod(5) and no cheating (i gave a HUGE hint on the last one)

1?

and bimodal. ok, now lets try some modular arithmetic
    7 mod(6) anyone??

maybe we’re reading it different or something. No worries. It’s all good :D

Fuckin-A!!! 

Just Dew it!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Cheerio!

not a boyfriend. Just because he happens to be male doesn’t make him my life partner. Jeez, talk about homophobic assumptions.

Should I assume that you engage in sexual intercourse with all of your friends, both male and female? If that’s the way you live your life, that’s cool with me, but please don’t be so myopic. 

Even N8 knows it’s wrong. Hence the uh…..

It’s my favorite color 

Just Dew it!

you have eight (pi)eces of infinite pi. Mmmmmm, I’m gonna eat some infinite pi! I hope it’s pecan!

Whats your preference Wolf?

Bimodal if your into that.

Just Dew it!

Funniest thing I heard (read) all day.

about? I just divided pi by eight and serve warm! :p

The scifi version was more true to the book…I hated the ending of the movie version.

~~~ mwhuahahahahaha … so it’s, you know, coming along ~~~~~~~

books, and series of books! BTW, I’m not a big fan of the first movie version (1984, by David Lynch). The next round (I believe done by the SciFi Channel in 2000, directed by John Harrison) was about as good as it can get, trying to cram all the stuff that’s in the book into a coherent movie (mini-series).

Yes, Pi is an infinite number that neither ends or repeats.  This site: http://www.joyofpi.com/ is rather fun to peruse for facts about Pi…one university calculated over a trillion digits of pi while another guy took 24 hour to repeat a little over 67, 000 memorized digits of pi.

I’ll start putting that on my resume.

that suggested (stated) you have a boyfriend. I’ll point you to it if you don’t remember.

if that was supposed to be a burn. I can certainly be obtuse, but I can spell caliber correctly :P

You’re an f-ing genius (just like Mae). But you’re not a regular genius too. (Unlike Mae.) Nonetheless–very respectable! I’m going to round down from this day forward…

that’s why I’m an obnoxious flirt with her……

he can also divide by zero and never has a remainder whenever he performs division of any kind. The man must be a mathematical prodigy Wink

but I’m fairly certain that there is no last digit to Pi, hence he has NO chance of guessing it due to it’s lack of existence….Norris is a tard.

to zero. 

NO Pi for you!!!

by simply rounding up. It seems to work OK. Even treed might recommend it!

Gmork’s a gal, don’t you?

Youmust have seen it peeking out…damn it!! Tongue out

Smart and Hairy!

According to http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ Chuck Norris knows the last digit of Pi.

Tongue out

The book isn’t being released until Sept 18th … so you have a bit of time…also it’s supposed to bridge the gap between Dune and Dune Messiah both of which I’ve read.  Hopefully that means the having to read the later books is not a necessity *crosses fingers*

Also, I’m very flattered that I could inspire JP to lesbianism … but it would only be a silver medal seeing as he’s already got the Gold!  You both rock! 

and they called it

puppy love!!! 

Just DON’T Dew it!

but that’s why we love you <3 

Fear is the mind killer!

And you do know that avatars are not necessarily representative of what you really look like….

I *seriously* doubt that Gmork is either A)a big hairy wolf beast or B)a Doogie Howser clone

It will corrupt your brain with its never ending string of numbers.

Well, since you asked…

Look you insensitive so-and-so. I’m not a homosexual female! Just look at my avitar! Do I look like a homosexual female??? What are you thinking? I’m a lesbian. In fact, I love women so much I married one! Mmmm, women. Better yet–MY WOMAN. Shadygirl is the heat! (Oops, that’s probably “so 90’s… but you get the point.) Do you get it? n8? (Someone help the little guy… please. Or put him out of his misery–gman, kick his ass if he doesn’t wise up. Otherwise, Shadygirl or Gmork will have to kill him. Kiiiiiiiillllll hiiiiiiiim.)

Same here…I bought "Sandworms of Dune" but I haven’t read it yet.  I like the new books but there seems fans either like them or hate them.  Kevin Anderson is pretty active on his MySpace page too…if you’re not following him I would encourage you too.  He talks a lot about his writing adventures in his blog.

http://www.myspace.com/kevinjanderson

I have to get in motion too because "Paul of Dune" is coming out shortly!

http://us.macmillan.com/paulofdune 

Another Dune fan! I was just watching Dune on HBO late last week (I guess it’s in rotation). You are correct..House Harkonnen’s Mentat is named Piter DeVries (with the Pi- part of the name pronounced like the dessert). When I first got my dog I wanted to name him Thufir (after the Atriedes Mentat) but I was overuled :(

Hey, wasn’t the twisted mentat from Dune running around with the same name??? Hmmmmm? What say you?

but I have a schoolyard mentality when it comes to teasing :P

I was surprised you didn’t take my bait about your spelling.

"Fear is the mind killer." Don’t let it paralyze you.

but Pjotr is the way the Russians say my name. I always thaught it was cool. If you want to know how it is written in russian, it’s something like this: πotp.

But I am sometimes called Jeff. But not often. The local bum usually does that. But he calls everyone Jeff. 

Don’t be silly! I was afraid I was using the term incorrectly

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Dont remember a story like that…

use that intro for Johnny?

You’ll have to give me the name of your vocal coach! Mine need work – Gwaahhaaahaaa*cough*wheez* like I said….

safe, if n8’s in the room! Muuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

It wasn’t deliberate. I simply committed the old “s apostrophe drop.” Thankfully, no one was killed. But thanks for the vote of confidence! I’d like to see how n8 spells while moving his entire household between continents! (For the record, that would be n8 and his tiny hand–named Marsha.)

Hey my Dutch cousin–I’m curious how you pronounce your name. I was thinking it’s probably something like Peter. I suspect you’re going to tell me it’s pronounced “Jeff” or something.

by the third definition Wink

Did Crayola finally make a 256? Or a 512 count?

eu·nuch

1. A castrated man employed as a harem attendant or as a functionary in certain Asian courts.
    2. A man or boy whose testes are nonfunctioning or have been removed.
    3. Informal An ineffectual, powerless, or unmasculine man.

so that n8 would get a chance to complain about bad spelling to JP instead of the other way around

Waz that?

would that make him a eunuch?

A very small one (if you know what I mean). But n8 likes to smear a little lipstick on it and honestly believes “she’s” her own person. As for his hammer, I absolutely want going to go there. Especially since he lost it in an accident involving a dough press, six hamsters and Mumo’s parakeet. Just not nice to bring up the past like that–old wounds and all. (This is why his growth is stunted.)

It must be if it has the ability to consent independently…

Or his Hammer, if you *really* want to go there….

WARNING: the following comment is rated MA: What does your left hand have to say about that n8man? You sicko!

…color me enigmatic!

The Gmork is never lazy… just mysterious. Very mysterious…

NOTE: sadock said “genre” not “gender.”

Damn son what kinda stuff are you reading

Both include a gay man who dresses up like a dog to have sex with a rich guy.
    Damn furries!

I were that privileged!

brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

CoolCool

"Always leave them wanting!"

Cool

not really my thing

My relatives are pretty chill for the most part. They’ve got some drama in and amongst themselves, but they don’t drag me into it. Guess it helps that I don’t have any bones about expressing my opinion. If they get butt hurt about it, that’s their problem. Holding grudges and not communicating to resolve issues is just plain retarded IMHO.

Pooch poker! Poodle pounder!

Smart, funny, and you give credit where credit is due. Plus you’re a bit mysterious. Or just lazy about filling out your profile…… 

That surprises me……Does no slash mean no serial killers/Jason wannabes?

with "Redrum! Redrum!" or something completely different?

Yep. No cross genre pieces. Scott is the only one allowed to do Sci-Fi/Horror stuff :D

How about Diary of an S&M Romance? It’s not actually a ‘service’, but it is erotica available on MP3, and I vouch for its quality. Not for the closed minded though.

Unless interspecies telepathy was discovered and I missed it, I don’t think they have. A human animal’s desire to get off does not yield the right to rape other species unless mutual consent can be demonstrated.

???

we can’t use "/" or "" in a fan-fic  Tongue out

and, uh, so is pooch.

That scares the poop outta me!

…that’s actually a line from Clerks II.  Kevin Smith writes some brilliant dialogue!

I know he said no Slash, but good old interspecies romance/erotica could be a fun
    addition to  Rookie Universe Alien stories. and it wouldn’t count as slash, no matter what the
    species. would it?
     *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Even you like to pet the pooch every now and then.

It’s not beastiality, it’s interspecies erotica!

some relatives! ;)

and leeches. Recluses bite.

who remembers Kenders. Tasselhoff Burfoot was a blast.

at some time or another. It’s the way of the world. Deal with it.

I think it might be for me is that the smaller spiders are more deadly then the larger spiders.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

small spiders give me the willies, but tarantulas dont. I can handle tarantulas and let them crawl on me. But get a little spider on me and I spaz!

and same with scorpions. We saw a movie about black widows in Science last year and I checked my bed before I got in every night for about a month and a half. I wasn’t this freaked out when I first saw Aracnophobia.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

here move indoors during the hottest parts of the year. You can find them under sinks and even in the showers and shower curtians. I’m glad we dont have the scorpions here like you do. They really creep me out.

but I see widows and scorpions all the time. Frakkin’s scorpions infested my parents house and they’re harder than ants to get rid of. Worst part is that they don’t usually die when you stomp them! They shield with their tail. So I get to walk around in slippers 100% of the time because you never know where one will be. They like the bathroom. Not a fun surprise to get when going half asleep…..

Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!

G-Man

and we also have scorpions, not near as many as in AZ. I have never seen one walking around and same with recluses.

G-Man

there may be a pupternity suit pending! :p

[brood en brood met brood tussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Tongue out

We do have the small brown scorpions is some areas. At one of my work locations you have to be careful when moving stored items because we have all three, widows, recluses and scorpions. Nothing that I would call and infestation though.  I would think in AZ they must be way more numerous.

[brood en brood met brood tussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Awesome. Touche monsieur!

I didn’t think brown recluses made it that far East. Thought they were kind of confined to the SW. I’m 99% certain you don’t have to deal with scorpion infestations, though. They frakkin’ suck! Okay, sting. But it still hurts!!!

Plus a few other nasties!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

spiders i mean

G-Man

Icky. Yucky, even. Yuck.

your previous statement. PC’s still cant be beat. Because you can’t find it to beat it!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

if you do your uptown.  Laptops are great though; I use mine alot. But when it comes to Multi-tasking games, music, videos and surfing the net PC’s cant be beat. Unless you can afford one of them fancy smancy totally loaded laptops. Then, well,  you’d be uptown too.

(*Caveat for G-man* While not listening to the FDO)

hi my name is fletch whats your bend over  ben nice to meet you

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

basically a flash based iPod with a huge ass screen but dick for storage. 

puny cocks aren’t very attractive at all. I know people say size doesn’t matter, but when you have to use a microscope or tweezers it does…

Yep, you’re on a Sigler site. Expect to get hit with violence and sex continually if you’re not careful ;) Even when I *do* know what you mean!

Black widows and brown recluses. Nasty little buggers, particularly the recluses. Although widows are *way* more common.

That’s true on the women front too. Then again, I wouldn’t really know about them if they were being reclusive, now would I?!?

The next morning, iTunes woke up and found out she was a dog…

was approved and sponsored by Hermitage XD foundation for the education of the common masses.

I’m a proponent of hermitage XD

What?

As teats on a boar hog! Following the mad Dutchmans example.

you have a more user friendly enviroment

you find another zune user and you can trade anything with him on the spot no medium needed you can also hook it up to another comp and use there zune softwair with out loseing any contaned content im not saying its the best by far but ive owned both and zune is better than ipod

G-Man

It was consensual!

"No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

I resemble that remark!

Cry

-

… two pigs sharing a blanket.

Women who have lost their husbands and hermits? Or are we talking insects? :)

Webs are sticky. And then you have the whole biting problem. I live in AZ so we’ve got to worry about widows and recluses…

Sat radio is fantastic and makes the terrestrial radio useful. Other than that, legacy radio is just about as useful as (fill in your favorite metaphor here, and share if you’d like). Unless you like to hear the same 20 songs over and over–those being the 20 songs some nameless/faceless corporate A&R and associates decided you should hear…

as soon as he had found it had accidently fallen into my pocket I would eventually have to give it back.

I use the radio mostly to listen to my XM radio when working outside my pickup.

seriously you two, a radio??? Embrace the web…embraaaace the weeeeeeebbbbbbb…

– “Everything takes longer than it does.” -Me

I’m sure you’d remember to return it in a year or three, right?

Don’t know if it was the work Podiobooks did on their site or what…  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

But not by much 3.5" and compared to the Zune’s 3.2". My Brother has the iPhone and he loves it. If he ever sets it down long enough I may just have to borrow it for awhile.

Jam, are you using a PC???

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

G-Man

and subscribe to the title. Then you can get the episodes without ever seeing the descriptions page (I assume you’re trying to avoid spoilers). You simply do everything off of the "my subscriptions" page. I tend to "release all" episodes quite often. 

but Zune has more features and less marketing. and by less I mean almost none.

G-Man

Is it larger than the iPhone/iPod Touch’s screen or just the old iPod screen? The next unit I’m looking at getting would be one of the former, and they are frakkin’ huge!

is a little bit bigger but the Zune has more memory and I would take more menory over a .3 bigger screen.

G-Man

I was pretty sure they were working okay, but it’s always good to have verification.

even though I’d *almost* never use it. More features is not a bad thing. One of iPod’s flaws is that they are feature light. And that’s coming from an iPod fanboy. They’ve just got a great marketing campaign and have locked many people in with proprietary encoding. DRM blows.

iPod begins in the lead, then the Zune does them one better, then iPod puts out their phone and the touch. Is the Zune’s screen bigger than either of those? They use the whole unit and do the 90 degree turn and play stuff in widescreen format. That’s how competition is supposed to work though!!

i know what your gonna say. You idiot they’re the exact same but when I did research I found the 80 gig zune could hold more video. And a bigger screen. Love that……and there’s a radio built in.

G-Man

I have compared my zune to my sisters iPod. The zune interface seemed to be a little easier to use and the screen was larger and, I thought, had better resolution. But I think it all boils down to what your used to or want in a player. I travel alot (3500-5000mi/mth) I have alot of time for podio/audiobooks. Also when I have an overnight stay I can watch movies and with the larger screen its not half bad. The only reason I would want to upgrade would to be to get the bluetooth capability.

I’m sure it’s just my installation… either iTunes, or my pc, or my internet connection..

Of course, I’ve tried pretty much everything.

iTunes – back revved to 6, upgraded again…  new library file, etc etc

PC – disabled AV, Made sure firewall turned off, sniffed traffic…  etc etc

Network Connection – I’m the admin…  Special ACL – Jam gets what he wants….  Verified

ARGH…  My guess is it’s a messed up install of iTunes that won’t clear and doesn’t clean up with an uninstall…  Dig through the registry, etc etc…  <sigh>

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

it has a radio and that is something an iPod doesnt have built in. I do listen to the radio sometimes.

G-Man

You paid for a piece of computer technology because it has a radio in it? Quit being so silly. I’d expect that from an old guy, but not a young pup. With all the great independent and podsafe music out there, you don’t really listen to the radio…do you?

Or are you mocking the old farts? (grin)

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

It has a radio, easier touch interface, wireless syncing, song and podcast and picture trading, two and a half hour full charge, bigger screen, you turn it 90 degrees to watch movies.

G-Man

that is where I got them for a second time. on ITunes and ZM it says it is either corrupted or not the right format. I accedentially deleted the originals so I had to re download them. then I got the podiobooks.com version.

G-Man

with the 80 GB iPod? That’s what I’m using. The 5th gen before they went "classic." I also have a shuffle, which I absolutely LOVE!! Many people bitch because it doesn’t have a screen, but it’s perfect for listening to Podiobooks. I mean, really, you put the whole book on and press play. What the fuck do you need a screen for?!?

Y’all are the first ones I’ve heard from that had positive things to say about the Zune. How is it superior to an iPod or a Zen? Everyone I’ve spoken with who owned one talks about it in kind of a "meh" tone. Like "It works, but it’s not anything special."

If so, let me know and I’ll get them fixed toot sweet. I know the files are still online, so I’ll just need to do a bit of re-routing. Last time I checked, they were working fine though……

G-Man

G-Man

I’m envious

and i got the 80 gig.

G-Man

I have the older 30gig zune and love it. Never been close to running out of space. Would love to have the new one with the Bluetooth. I’ve been using both iTunes and Podiobooks.com as of today with no problems. When flying I can watch movies like Fletch on it.

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!   #53 in Crackhits! ;)

depends on the size. If you plan on getting alot of podcasts and songs and videos, ect. get the 80 gig. The 4and 8 gig are good for songs and pictures. The thirty gig is good for lots of stuff. The podcasts on mine take up about 16 gig.

G-Man

It’s just the cost of the thing….   Trying to convince the wifee to let me spend the $$$….

I still can’t re download the Rookie.

G-Man

it may not go into my podcast section

but it gets there in my music file

just the same it there

ive had i pod and a zune

zune rocks far more better user frendly

on iTunes it won’t download. I have tried it so many times.

G-Man

I’ve got like, 30 podcasts just waiting to be able to download…  I’m going to play the silly games with different network connections, alternate PCs… crap like that.  Forgot my laptop though…  DARNIT!  DARNIT ALL TO HECK!!!   Till then it’s one at a time…  maybe I’ll have to use a different podcatcher…

It’s been down for like a week…

Mine were fucked up when I woke up, but I hit refresh and they all fixed themselves. 

I’ve had to download my podcasts one at a time and copy them in like music files… this blows…  I’m going to play around with the network a bit, just in case… already disabled antivirus and all that crap…  I’ll figure it out…

If I subscribe to one through the iTunes store (Krakensquest) for example, none of the episodes work…  If I go to the podiobooks site and use the one click subscribe with iTunes, it doesn’t work….  Let me check the manual little copy the url into the clipboard and do advanced subscribe….

Are you subscribing to the casts through the iTunes Music Store, or directly? I saw this happening yesterday, but by last night it seemed to be fixed. I’ve seen this happen before, a few times over the past several years. It usually resolves within a few hours-days. One way to get around it is to subscribe directly to the feed through iTunes and not go through the Music Store.

to redownload the Rookie. Don’t know how to fix it. Sorry.Frown

G-Man

My iTunes won’t download new podcasts…  They all say file is corrupted or can’t be played by iTunes…  New podcasts don’t work either…  Audible says it isn’t them and I can’t find the answer… anybody else having problems like this?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.