This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Karen McDonald Karen McDonald 6 years, 9 months ago.

iTunes & episode 15

• Profile photo of Karen McDonald

But I have REALLY enjoyed my Zune, it’s functionality fits me better than my Ipod did and besides my daughter wanted that, so perfect excuse to make the purchase

Profile photo of Donald Martin

jack hole

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of James Keeling

Shame you had to use iTunes to get it though…  I’m not a huge Microsoft fan, but I’m not a huge Apple fan either…  I like to get down to the nuts and bolts of it all. 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Karen McDonald

Thanks man!  You made me think, when I bought my Zune, the software went and pulled all my itunes stuff over, so I cheated, I opened Itunes, went in downloaded the episodes, closed Itunes, plugged in my Zune, hit update, it did indeed go to Itunes and pull out the last 3 episodes.  I think that’s how I’ve gotten Bloodcast and the Rookie mixed in with Nocturnal, but that’s ok!  Thanks again

You may have to deal with the fact that the Zune marketplace just won’t work for you….

Maybe I can help you here…

A couple of quick questions: 

1. Have you tried downloading them manually from the front page of ScottSigler.com?
    2. Does your Zune advertize itself as a drive letter in your My Computer?

Let me know and I’ll see if I can’t walk you through getting them to listen to… 

and just for the record, you’re not a retard…  wallerdad and mumo are retards… you’re just ignorant (meaning you don’t know yet…)  that’s the difference…  ((no offense wallerdad and mumo… Wink

Profile photo of Karen McDonald

I’m getting unknown errror -39, too, man this sucks I reported the issue to Zune Marketplace because I’m to retarded to download it from the website

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

i would have to agree

• Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Sucks to be you… hehehehe

tonight

can’t do it at wor, streaming media is blocked

That’s when I either run into work, hit a local coffee joint (free wifi) or plug in my verizon broadband card… can’t take a chance… gotta have it!

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Worked both at home and work

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Had no problems with it…

before my stupid machine decided it won’t got to the net and i can’t GET 16

Profile photo of Philippe Doyle Gray

Is it just me, or is iTunes being difficult for others too? It wont download episode 15 – but 14 and 16 are fine. Whenm I try to manually download the episode, I get “unknown errror -39″. Any thoughts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.