This topic contains 104 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 3 months ago.

Its not really in any sigler book…. but sounds like something for Pookie…

Found on FoxNews.com

Canadian Man Builds Himself Robot Girlfriend

FOXNews.com

A Canadian man, apparently unable to find the perfect woman, has done the next best thing — he’s built himself one.

Le Trung, a 33-year-old software engineer who lives with his parents in Brampton, Ontario, a suburb of Toronto, says he’s spent about $20,000 so far on Aiko, a 5-foot-tall female android with clear skin, a slim if shapely figure and a wonderful disposition.

"She can recognize faces, she can identify medication, she can even butter your toast," Le Trung tells the Toronto Globe and Mail.

Not only that, but Aiko speaks — in both English and, for some reason, Japanese. (Le Trung has a Vietnamese name.) She can also read.

"Aiko is what happens when science meets beauty," Le Trung tells the Sun of London. "Aiko doesn’t need holidays, food or rest, and will work almost 24 hours a day. She is the perfect woman."

She still can’t walk, however. That will take a lot more work and, Le Trung tells the Globe and Mail, a new round of funding. He hopes to create and sell more pretty female robots in the future.

But, ahem, is there more than just companionship involved?

"Aiko is still a virgin, AND NO I do not sleep with her," he writes on the Project Aiko Web site, though he admits that she "has sensors in her body including her private parts, and yes even down there."

Sure…  Right….   Sicko!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

He’s 33 and lives with his parents and for some reason has trouble meeting women?
    I wonder what the problem could possibly be.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Where can I get me one of those?  Jam let me know where you get yours.

LOL 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

but are you guys talking about Sadock?!?

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

Did you have to tell the media about it? The fact that you’re Canadian? The sex with your knock-off FemBot, I can tolerate, but letting everybody know you’re from Canada? Not cool. I think the city of Brampton should designate your Mom and Dad’s house as a heritage site or something. "Robo-humping weirdo lives here" comes to mind.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Must be the MooseHead  

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

DDJ, I knew it. and this proves what all those mothers say… 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I drink Toronto tapwater on a daily basis, and I don’t feel compelled to build an android girlfriend. Unlike a certain someone I’m aware of in a small city to my east.

That weirdo can stay the hell away from my city. If those mothers are implying I’m engaging in deviant sexual relations with electromechanical women, they are mistaken and cruising for a libel-based lawsuit.

Gotta be something in the beer up there…
    Sex bots…
    strange fantasys about driving a Zamboni across Saskatewan…
    strange people….

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

WCU LADY CATAMOUNTS ARE 2009 SOCON CHAMPIONS! Next stop, March Madness!!!!!

but I think her name was something like

Damn Dirty Junkies Mom. she started the rumors. hehehe 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

just watch a hockey game. good, fun, and violent

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

The Irishman from Ohio

cool one there.

I think its name was April.

The Irishman from Ohio

We’re all kinds of wacky fun.

I just had a coughing fit from the laughter.

I’m glad I live in Montreal Tongue out Most we get are riots and the worst one had police cars. On fire. And looting. After a hockey game play-off. Good times.

I’m just glad I could get you to laugh.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

and go to a Hockey game with you.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I have like 12 fully functional female robots in my basement right now. Not a big deal. lol

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

I’ve seen the shows. the government will stop by, pick you up and "recruit" to the black ops program.

Please tell me you’ve installed machine gun jumblies.

I wonder…. where do the bullets come out?

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

WCU LADY CATAMOUNTS ARE 2009 SOCON CHAMPIONS! Next stop, March Madness!!!!!

they come out the obvious places. 

What caliber?

(just wundrin’)      

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

pretty large from the looks of them.

Nuf said.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Girlco? if so then definitly HIGH caliber.

too obvious… I like to give junkies credit for more intellegence than that…

Western Carolina Catamounts Sports update:

WCU Baseball lost to Tennessee 5-1 last night, and will host Kennesaw State tonight in Cullowhee

have the bullets exit? easily accessible yet hidden?

the nose of course…

WCU Baseball lost to Tennessee 5-1 last night, and will host Kennesaw State tonight in Cullowhee

DEWD that is just so bizarre it’s funny. and you are right. no one would expect it. 

dude! every true man needs a robot wife to clean around the house and, the uh, bed. Besides, when you bring over,"friends", from particularely wild parties, you can always shut her down for the night!

Scott’s obedient servant, As always,

Happy Decapitated Kittens

HDK

and gals. Stop touching that.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

I was just uhm…… cleaning it!! Yeah, that’s it! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

come on JP, I really wasn’t touching what ever it is you are accusing me of touching…..

I was just scratching an itch… I SWEAR!!!

WCU Womens’ Track and Field came in 2nd in the SOCON championships.

I swear on Big Bird’s grave, I was NOT touching it!

False alarm! It only looked like you all were touching it. (Except for those of you who were…)

I didn’t touch it! I mean, yeah, it was shiny, but I was NOT touching it!

Er, uh, I mean “good girl.” NO, I mean… darn it, now I’m confused! I need me some hotdog sushi…

I’ll kill’em. Its bad enought Mr. Snuff-a-lock-a-buss had to go into hiding. But Who Killed B.B? Just tell me and I will beat them to death with a metal trash can lide. I swear it!

The Irishman from Ohio

Bert and Ernie. B.B was movin’ in on their showtime, so they had to ‘take care of’ him.

But you didn’t hear it from me, got that?

about those two.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6666 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

killed Big B. The rest of you shouldn’t try to pass the responsibility off on other weaker Sesame Street characters, especially now that we know about Meth P.

if any new data comes in…

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6666 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

their rubber duckies to death.

The Irishman from Ohio

YOU CANT DENY WHO I AM MOTHER…

*coughs*

…sorry that was some repressed shit. my bad folks and folkesses

You kill me?

no, no

I kill you  

I saw the folks who were touching it, and you weren’t there. So you might have been touching it, but you can’t prove it. Now, start touching it when you’re being watched; then I can publicly tell you to stop touching it.

Now your trying to get the Junkie in trouble.

touch it

no don’t touch

well i didn’t see you touch it…

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

but what am I?

Meth P is a little sketchy. (Do you have any good poultry recipes?)

just for the record, I saw you touching it too!

that you did. But this is how I know the rest of you were too. (Damn it.)

are telling me to tell you that, once again, I wasn’t touching it (Honest!) But was there seeing everyone else touch it. Just like I was there when Big B was offed. In the Shadows, like a ninja! (The Shadows were smiling, which was kinda creepy)

I am anywhere, everywhere and nowhere (…does that even make sense? hmm…)

You know that Shadygirl its a Girlco thing. oh wait I’m not supposed to,…………..(click, buzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

My pants are off limits to all but my Kaitlin…. lol

WCU Catamounts Baseball opened up a can of WHOOP ASS on University of North Carolina: Asheville 11-0

I don’t anywhere near anyone’s pants :P

does this mean you don’t wear pants? TMI

(btw, i mean no offense, I just jokin around…)

WCU Catamounts Baseball opened up a can of WHOOP ASS on University of North Carolina: Asheville 11-0

I just don’t go near other people’s pants!

(No offense taken, I know you’re jokin’)

We had to shut his big beak for him. Permanently! 

cheep, cheep, ya bastard!

there is a hit out on you, mr MethPigeon. well at least that is what I heard.

That u got ate yesterday…. glad to see ur still around… so i’ll get MY chance to cook ya…

but what am I?

Look! Right there! Now tell me what that is, and what you’re doing to it. (Only the Pastry Princess can get away with THAT.)

…if Big Bird was offed, I would have been told. Then I would take out would killed the BB. You Do Not Mess With Muppets.

The Irishman from Ohio

I take it you wouldn’t be too happy to know that Elmo is going to be committed for addiction to LSD? (Oh yeah, I went there. As much as I love those muppets, I can’t help but want to tarnish their good names :D)

you don’t want to know all about Bert & Ernie, eh? 

cheep, cheep, ya bastard!

i don’t wanna know abut u being butt-buddies with bert and ernie

only when there wearing them or what if there folded up on a laying on a chair or something? Just wondering if you may have pantaphobia? :p

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Except on rare occasions where I will give someone a wedgie!

the perfect wedgie moment.

I thought it was “the H”! Could it be both?

such an angry man!

Its hard to keep track of all the stuff he’s taken over the years.

its like i’m the bringer of randomness….when ever i post on a thread (or make one)it turns into the Random Discussion thread Redux…

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

/sarcasm

But that’s a good thing.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

all it says about us is we’re not boring Junkies! Laughing

• The Pastry Princess; Evil Incarnate and proud Member of GirlCo!

How dare you think these forums would have any such thing. Well, I just, HMMMMM.

Elmo is a Meth-laced marriguana*ms* addict. Wayne Brady gotted him hooked.

The Irishman from Ohio

are illegetimated brothers. One is homo-sexual. the othere is tri-sexual. He will try anyhting. He’s a Fluffy.

The Irishman from Ohio

You mean muppets, other muppets, and pigeons?

The Irishman from Ohio

that tri-sexual was men, women, and dogs…. like my old biology teacher…

If I lived my life with some guys arm up my ass, you can bet yours that I would be trying out all sorts of drugs! 

and you can have all the good points you want….. now…. turn your head and cough.

WCU Catamounts Softball has won a thrilling victory over the EVVVILLLL Appalachian State University……6-5 in 8 innings..

You seem just a bit too eager! 

The Irishman from Ohio

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Of course I didn’t say sarcasm. I said that this is Sparta!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

you must punctuate the ‘P’. as in "This Is sParta"

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

The Irishman from Ohio

no place like 127.0.0.0

"Original Junkie" Jason "DeVoiD" Houghton

————————————————————–

I don’t wanna be diddlin’ around in your wacky, loopback Class A neighborhood! I might get mugged! (Although if everyone else wants to see it, I’ll gladly wander in.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.