This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney Christopher P. Kearney 6 years, 2 months ago.

It's MONDAY

June 12, 2008

redo of thread

i know we are on SIGLER TIME (DAMN HIM)

but it is monday, waiting, Waiting WAITING!!

i know you have other responsibilities

i understand you like to get us all STRUNG OUT

i know this is a useless endevour but it is monday, waiting, Waiting WAITING!!

(i know it is only monday, but still)

is there a place to see the old stuff, I enjoy Time traveling,
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

-i just felt like stripping away the old stuff, this thread is some what time sensitive
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Scott, where’s my fucking Nocturnal Fix!?!?!!?

Denver 4 President

Yes for this thread, that is reasonable, but it is fun to for me to go back and see the funny comments people make in their dire throws of needing a fix of whatever is being delt to us at the time. Is that my need to live in the past? or am I wanting to relive the pain and suffering of others cause I am a sadist?Undecided
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

treed demonstrating the power to influence the future. After all, it’s not Monday until tomorrow. Hmmmmmmm.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

No new stuff since May, well no new Sigler stuff. Heck even PG has put out 2 episodes since May.  I’m feeling my inner Kilroy 2.0 trying to break out. 

What’s the freakin deal, no new Nocturnal, no new JC Hutchins books, I’m not counting Obsidian, no new Nathan Lowell, no new Phil Rossi……… 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I’ve actually started reading books….  podcasts for the commute and books for the rest of the time…  I’d like to get a good "ire" on, but I’m just feeling lethargically subdued…  Is this what happens when the shakes end? 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Been doing it since I was a kid, it really helps me fall asleep faster.  I’m re-reading the Lord of the Rings books right now, I had to stop in the middle though, to read this new book by this new bloke Sigler.  It was alright, I might keep reading his stuff in the future:)

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

-cleaned out old comments,

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Sorry Scott, was just kidding with that last comment xD. Lol sick episode.

Denver 4 President

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

when its ready to be got..ten..to have. FDO will be ready when he is ready.

The Irishman from Ohio

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.