This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of michael schwend michael schwend 5 years, 9 months ago.

It works…

just received the (international) copy of time magazine which I subsribe to here in germany (this works as a proof that I occasionally buy printed material). But I have been addicted to FDO’s work since I stared listening to earthcore on Ipod. Well, if scott ever makes it abroad, I will roll out the red carpet here in gemany for our master….

>>>>–mmr12_98 -<<<<

I still reckon I owe him though, all the free stuff he has given away, Im sure I still owe him a few books!  Just cant find the bastards in Australia!!

How dare he lure people into the worlds he has created by connecting with them through the internet!

Some people just don’t know how to stay with the tide. Sigler just had to go and be innovative!

I guess he was inspired by drug dealers. That’s how they get you. They give you a freebie, then charge you the next time they see you. Scott took that idea and used it in the publishing field to great success.

Now you know why there’s so many crack references on this site. 

Contagious is an excellent book!

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Scott’s evil plan of hooking people with his free podcast books worked on me. Laughing I listened to "Infected" for free and had to get "Contagious". I just bought it at Borders. So psyched to read it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.