This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Dale Steele Dale Steele 6 years, 6 months ago.

Issue with Itunes and NOCTURNAL #6

Same thing happened to me today. I just got started this week and double checked

that I didn’t  screw anything up on the download. Seems I didn’t but I’d like #6

pronto so I can move on over the weekend. Any simple solutions appreciated.

Thx, Dts 

UPDATE: I went to the podcast location on this site, downloaded, renamed and

replaced it in my iTunes library. Seems to have done the trick but it would be

good to get a fix on iTunes for future listeners….. 

seriously if you need to hear episode six download it from the zune software I was pissed off with the fucking itunes software and then I realized why not just listen to it on the zune software where it has the correct episode. Fucking apple screws everything up.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

That’s odd. I really just started listening about half a week to ago and I found no problem. Undecided But good luck with that.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Just learned about siglerism yesterday and have been feverishly listening to the podcasts, since. Great stuff.

Unfortunately, I had to skip episode 6 of NOCTURNAL, because the Itunes podcast archive of episode 6, is actually the same as episode 5. That means I missed first meeting the old doctor and the fortune teller. Love to see this fixed and actually here the chapter.

thanks

-matt 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.