This topic contains 52 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 8 months ago.

Is your copy on the way?

signed copies arrived this weekend. We now have all the books we ordered–in the first round. We actually had to order two more (one more Contagious, and an Infected) for one of my co-workers. Stand by for another junkie to join the ranks!

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Finally arrived from chapters.ca, only shipped two days ago, and was I ever pissed to see ‘em on the shelves last weekend, when I didn’t have mine in my hot little hands yet!

Still its here, and I know what I’m doing this weekend.

Just like yours and I am also impressed!

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

The Kilt-Wearing Scottish Junkie got it today!!!!!

I ordered an inscribed autographed copy from Borderland Books I want to let everyone know it was an awesome purchase!!!! I took me a while to get it but that was because it was inscribed by the FDO!!!!! The book sleeve was covered with protective plastic then wrapped like a present in paper, and finally bubble-wrapped and boxed……I am greatly impressed with the care Borderland Books took to get me this book nice and in mint condition!!!!!

We all fear that which we cannot see!!!

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

That took freaking forever!  And it shipped from Amazon’s warehouse in Cincinatti.  I could have driven there, picked it up myself, and driven back home all in about 3 or 4 hours. 

The postal service really needs to recognize that holidays are no excuse for failing to deliver Siglerism in a timely manner.

Great to see another junkie with a German version of Infected. You’re just four hours to the north of us. We’re in Stuttgart. I haunted the bookstore here until they put that baby on the shelves.

and found it’s place. :) 

[flickr-photo:id=3158982375,size=m]

No you don’t! (He’ll work it out. Or the other four will…)

And I have enough to outfit a basketball team.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Even though my Amazon order has shipped, I was going to go buy one at Boarders today and give my other copy away … But I got a new cat yesterday and I have to stay home to climatize the little bastard to the other 4.

I should have planned this better.

I bought one from my favorite local bookstore and  have been listening and reading along to the first 4 chapters.

Where are Perry’s balls?

Thank you, Amazon!  My copy just arrived 5 minutes ago!  Zowie!

Score another big one for the exalted FDO !!

the fact that when it comes out in Germany, you’ll have a Deutch copy to add to your collection too, complements of Shadygirl, CB and I. (Double score!)

Should have it today!

December 29, 2008

11:23:00 PM HOUSTON TX Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Four (yes, 4) beautiful books arrived today. I can’t believe it! I’d believe this might be possible in the States, but Amazon shipped them early enough that they arrived today–the release date! We have four more signed copies coming… some day. Then we’re all about distributing a bunch of late Sigmas gifts to some folks!

(You can pick on me anytime!)

Darn you Borders *shakes fist*!!  I’m on back order.  

~I hate you…no offence!~

Not only did the bastards not have it on the new releases table up front, they didn’t have it in the new releases area under fiction. 

In fact, they didn’t even have it on the shelves under the FDO’s glorious name!!!

They had to go in back just to get me a copy!    They said that since it’s not labeled with an SOS (Strict on Sale) they didn’t have it out yet…  Hope they get swamped!!!

But I’ve got it now!  and it’s beautiful!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Time to step out of the office and make a quick field trip!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

I ordeded 2 copies… I waited util today cause I love the hype and drama a the big day! Ahhhhh it felt so good.

Oh, and Amazon email confirm a January 2 shipping.

the Rat

As of this morning!@!!!!!!

All I can say is:  ;als jdf;sodjf ;aosiut4awort[23095 092u5;oiweajf;a weoijfesa oifjas;oifj a;foijasd;foijuasd;oifj ape;98tup;43ort;aweoijf;aoersu t;oawe4jf;aeo ur;aw4eoijf;aosejrt;aw4eojrfaew;oifjaw;eojfra;eoifj;sdoizf j;auwr3jf3iawe;goijv aew;isof jase;oifja;ewiof

Items not yet shipped:
    Shipping estimate: June 15, 2009

• 1 of: Contagious
      Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
    • 1 of: Personal Effects: Dark Art
      Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

I placed my preorder with Amazon last night (had to wait until my finances recovered from Christmas) and at 8:02 AM I received an email from Amazon that it has been shipped.  They have a shipping warehouse about 30 miles from my house, so I am hoping it ships from there.  It usually only takes two days, at most, when things are in stock there.

I just ordered a second one to my home address. Sadly this will not count towards the NYT goal.

Barnes and Noble has made no attempt to ship the book…

Yesssss….. the contagion is spreading!

It’s sitting at the local delivery hub since the 24th because our offices are closed until new year.. grr. ;)

Yup, it is a well known slogan in Texas.  I was just kidding with you! (Now see, I started to say I was just giving you a hard time but on this site………….)

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Mine is in Dallas as well.  They must be traveling together to save gas.  I’ll probably end up getting mine before you with you being 400 miles closer to the original source!  Go figure!

I have just got the email stayin it has been shipped shame the deliver date is 12 of feb but i still get it before it goes on sale in the UK this way

…and it’s inscriped by the FDO!

I just checked the tracking on my book. Its in Dallas, went right by my home town and to Texas! I wonder where it will go from there? I’ll have to check tomorrow……

at the Chapters bookstore here. According to their website, they should have it. Didin’t pre-order it cause they sometimes don’t deliver on time.

week to reserve several copies and I got the same thing.  I’m going there tomorrow and talk to them in person.  If they won’t sell me a book, I’ll go to Borders or somewhere else to get a copy.  Damn Sigler cutting off episode 4 where he did.  I’ve got to have that book!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered Contagious and that silly dark arts thing at the same time and it almost looks like Amazon won’t send it until Hutchins’ book is ready… go to amazon today to look at my order and I get this:

Important Message
    We’re sorry. We’re temporarily unable to display all your orders below. Rest assured, we’re working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly. If you don’t see the order you’re looking for, please wait a few minutes, then visit this page again.

What the hell is up with that!!!

I’ve got my Amazon copy and Borderland copies on the way. BUT, I tried calling Murder By the Book to place a pre-order for 3 Copies and MBB tells me the cant sell them before the release date. I asked if they would take a pre-order as the release date is 12/30. I was told "Oh no, the release date is 2-3wks from now". I said "Oh no, that the book signing is then and the release date is tomorrow. Then I heard someone in the background say I don’t think we can sell them before the date of the signing? They took my information and asked me to call back tomorrow….

I also called Boarders Books & Music in Dallas and They wouldnt take a pre-order either. They took my info and said someone will call me tomorrow and if they dont to just give them a call back.

Geez, is this normal for bookstores not to do pre-orders?

from Amazon is January 28, 2009 - February 18, 2009 but it gotta get shipped to UK :)

So two copies ordered one from Amazon,US and the other from Waterstones,UK. It’s my brothers birthday next month and he’ll be getting copies of Infected, Contagious and the DVD :) 

sadly, I picked that up from a legit Texas toursim ad, many years ago. They’re probably going to sue me for plagarism… unless they’ll accept this post as proper attribution. (Less the “like Germany” part.)

You should call the leaders of Texas and tell them your idea for a slogan – i think they would eat that up!!!!  Maybe you could make some money on the side!!! Smile

it’s like a whole other country. Just like Germany.

notice and it is shipped from Coffeyville as well!

From the looks of this tread, this thing is spreading!

It must be Contagious .. I know, that was real lame Foot in mouth

I just checked my email and mine has shipped too…

My order has shipped with a delivery date of Jan 3rd. Should be here sooner as it shipped out of Coffeyville, KS which is only 60mi north of my home and just off of the same hwy! 

Frickin Bollucks!!! 

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

I just preordered it today, so I am not sure when it will ship.

i pre-ordered mine months ago from Amazon.  I just checked on the book under my account.  It shows it is being processed and that no changes can be made to the order but i haven’t received an email from Amazon as of yet. Frown  Maybe I’ll send them a note about my displeasure!

2nd and 6th of january. The cost of not being a US citizen and ordering it through amazon

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Just as I made the above post, my shipment notifaction arrived.

That just my luck with things like that. I pre-ordered the first of Sept. and my ship date is still listed as Dec 30th on the order.

Ours shipped the day after Christmas, or so the notice said. Given that we live in the land of slow US mail though, they’ll probably arrive in March…

I received my shipping notice today from Amazon. Wooo Hooo. Can’t wait!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.