This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of john bennett john bennett 6 years, 3 months ago.

Is this normal?

• Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Profile photo of michelle mcmichael

it is very normal!  anyone who has listened to one podcast episode has experienced that until the next one comes out!  my whole ipod is scott sigler!

Profile photo of

Yesssss … feel the shakes … feel the pain … it’s so delicious!

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Welcome.  I’m glad Shadygirl didn’t have to reach through the computer and force you to register!!!!  It’s much easier if you do it own your own!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

if you are a junkie!!!!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Kalle Godel

I am just wondering if this is normal, sad or am I losing it… I started listening to Nocturnal, then switched to Infected while I was waiting for more Nocturnal.  Next to stop the shakes I was experiencing I read and finished the book Infected.  I just couldn’t wait for the podcasts; I just had to know how it all went down.   And now even though I know what is going to happen in Infected I still NEED to listen to the podcast!   Finally as I wait for more Infected and Nocturnal I have started Ancestor.  When will the madness end when???

P.S.  If you haven’t guessed I really enjoy everything I have heard and read so far.  Thanks for doing such a great job.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.