This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 4 years, 11 months ago.

Is there going to be a tailgate tour for "The Starter"?

Last time the my schedule (and bank account) wouldn’t allow for such a thing.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

He talked about it during the Rookie Tailgate tour.  The Rookie was the start of something great, grandiose, and yes… big.  Just like the FDO’s bald head!  Any even after the Starter, you’re going to have a few more to attend after that…

And if it ain’t in Denver… get thine ass on a plane/train/car/ass and get to a stop…   

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

and there’s no Denver on the stop, I promise, by all the powers of the gods and by the blood of my fallen ancestors, I will write the FDO one stern fucking disappointment letter.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

Is there going to be a tailgate tour for "The Starter"? And if so, can we start the petition to get Scott to come to Minnesota!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.