This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of WazzupScottItsPhil WazzupScottItsPhil 2 years, 9 months ago.

Is there a way to subscribe via RSS to forums?

MuchAdo,

Yeah, I don’t see anything like that to specify I want to be told about replies to this thread that I started, if anything, I would have thought that something like that would be automatic. Also seeing just a blank page when I click on the subscriptions link. Who knows. Hopefully someone will be able to tell us what is going on. Maybe just not fully implemented functionality yet.

When the new site first started I was notified. Now I’m not. It seems there was a place to click on your reply if you wanted to be notified. That is now gone. Also you can click on your name and there is a link to the subscriptions page. Unfortunately, it gives you an error at this time. Don’t know what’s happening.

Or even a way to be notified (or subscribed) via email of new post in a particular forum. I’m assuming (hopefully correctly) that one receives an email if someone replies to their post?

I’m new here, and wondering if there is a way to subscribe to a forum, or all forums, or the thread of a post in a forum on this new scottsigler.com site. Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks! And glad to be here!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.