This topic contains 25 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Byron Metz Byron Metz 3 years, 2 months ago.

IS THERE A SOURCE FOR A REAL EARTHCORE BLADE?

well is there- wantone
    bob donchez

I can’t keep books in wrapping without reading them. To me, books are for reading and sharing IMHO, but an Earthcore blade? Now that would be an incredibly sweet Sigler collectible that I would gladly display with my McFarlane and Star Wars figures!

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

With degrees in Metalurgy, anthropology, and physics. “Yo Yo Bitches” who would make some of these…

Me wanna Earthcore Blade too!!!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

…unless it was 70% Platinum 30% … umm… iridium? (or was that an old C64 game?).

And, of course, made by a declining Alien civilisation.

I reserve my right to change my current opinion based on better or more information than is currently available to me.

1. Major cappage on the subject line.
    2. Anyone using all those caps should not be anywhere near a blade. The rest of you are fine.
    3. I would also like one.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

I’m normally extremely sensitive to the whole yelling at the top of your voice thing….

and thank you for calling me fine… I like to think so…. It’s what I tell people all of the time…

From them: Hi there, how ya doin?

To Them: Fine. I’m fine

To Myself: yeah, real fine… so fine it hurts fine…. hhhmmm hhhmm hhhhmmm fine fine fine!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

or something??

LOL
    * Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

How cool would it be to display an Earthcore Blade.

Wallerdad

Way to go Bubbah!!!

chicken scissors
    chicken scissors
    chicken scissors

Those talented bastards over at QMX could do it right. oooooo yea, I’m already starting to drool. Scott call QMX and get them to start a whole line of Sigler Schwag

Tastes Like Chicken

Someone has some issues here Wink

All that matters is getting my fix.

Mine are just in color…. with special scratch and sniff pages that exude machismo and pheramones making me irresistable…  I’m a beautiful person…  you "want" to be with me…..

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Come April 11th

Not that I want to be with you, I’m not gay, not that there’s anything wrong with thatLaughing

Why does everyone have to say that? 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

That’s the beauty of Siglerism…  Once we all achieve the Hive Mind, we’ll all think the same thing and nobody will ever be able to offend us… You pusssssssaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!! 

yeah you’re right, we all do.

So do I, My issues are dark and dangerous 

All that matters is getting my fix.

Life will be better then.  I can say what I want when I want.

Now get off the babysitter 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

i see the frost-bite to your brain is worse than i thought spastic spam. stick your head in a microwave,  you might reverse some of the damage

keep telling yourself that, in time you may believe it, you freak

the time will come…. 

I have access to CNC machining. If someone can get me a scale drawing I may be able to get one made. I’ll start with aluminum because it’s easy and cheap.

Just look on the inside of any blender, seriously look. I have a pretty good idea that’s where are dear FDO may have gotten the idea for the blade in the first place, that’s just a guess though.

Mark “The Mangler” Wheeler

#1 Contender for the heavyweight title.

I’d totally buy one… as long as it was $50 or less. Display blades shoud be inexpensive. Real “working blades” however, well you get what you pay for (good advice from my grandpa).

If someone were offering something like a chromed aluminum replica, I’d fork over some of my hard earned cash for one.

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

Since I don’t have a copy of the book, is there another illustration besides the cover?

put me down for one of these blades when someone gets around to making them

According to the prophecy; I am SHOT SLAP OUT. The Master Underworld Smuggler, Smuggler’s Alliance master Pilot, Imperial General in the Galactic Civil War on Star Wars Galaxies (MMORPG) servers Radiant & Flurry.

I think a lot of the toys / models are a few years away.

Is the design for the blade on the original cover design or the new cover design?

Krakens kick major ass!

I was just thinking about this not to long ago. I have a friend J. Demko that works for COLD STEEL Worlds Strongest Sharpest Knives, actually his brother A. Demko works there. I have been meaning to ask him what he thinks about the design, if its possible to fabricate. Maybe you Mr. Sigler could even pitch the idea, the office is based in Ventura California. A real earthcore blade made of platinum would cost thousands of dollars. Current price for one ounce of Platinum is 1715.00 U.S Dollars……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.