This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 1 month ago.

Is there a prize for new converts to Siglerism?

• Profile photo of J.P.

You’re a new convert to Siglerism. Was there something else you think would top that?

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of sadock

You ‘forget’ your 50 hours of Sigmas DVDs:

http://www.scottsigler.com/dvd

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of Kevin Fentress

Which book qualifies as the Siglerism Bible?

Profile photo of nilling

KISS

Profile photo of J.P.

“Spreading the Stank.”

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

At the very least we will spread Siglerism among the housekeeping staffs around the world. And I expect there will be a need for housekeeping when the FDO takes over.

Go Steelers! Go Dawgs! Got my signed copy of "The Rookie"

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

In fact if every junkie who stays in a hotel forgets a CD in the drawer that contains the bible… give people the right to choose what religion they want to follow

Profile photo of Jacob Cooper

All this time I was just trying to spread the word of these great stories now I see the deeply seeded evil in it all… and I like it I will now increase my efforts ten fold in order to gain more minions. 

Nobody can tell you what your limits are but you. NOBODY.

Profile photo of sadock

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

to Central America. I’ll miss the Junkies while I’m gone, but I promise to have pictures of me in my Krakens jersey in various exotic locales.

I’ll keep working on my collection. 

Profile photo of sadock

[flickr-photo:id=3958822882,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

Profile photo of sadock

…..the higher your standing in the hierarchy becomes Laughing

[flickr-photo:id=3958822882,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

True, it does warm my heart to see my friends enjoying the fruits of Scott’s labors. But a cookie is good too!

Profile photo of Gmork

The FDO will let you live to see the fruition of his World Domination.Tongue out

Profile photo of sadock

Spreading the word of Pope Siglericus is its own reward man!

And how many do you need to qualify? So far, I’ve lured three new people into reading/listening to the podcasts in the last couple of weeks. I expect them to become full-fledged Junkies eventually. Is there a minimum number that I need to turn to get the "toaster"? (kudos to those who know this reference)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.