This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Cliff N Cliff N 2 years, 8 months ago.

Is there a minimum number of crack hits to get in a book?

Answer is Meth Cow. I’m pretty sure that’s the answer. I’m sure there’s a wiki something on it.

Avatar of Sgtjusticeofthe52ndsuckitdivision

Ha hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference, I love that book.

Contribute, pimp the FDO’s work, infect people and you never know what might happen in the future.
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

this counts under life, we are all only alive at the FDO’s sufferance!
    – Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

just sayin’ … 42 was good thou!

…to life, the universe and everything?

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

That’s the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Remember? Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

And here I thought the answer was 42. Wink

…you stand a pretty good chance of getting at least a bit-part on that merit alone.

Actually now that I think about it, you’re already in a Sigler story. Nocturnal has a character named John Smith, aka Black Mr. Burns.

I am crazier than a padded room full of Charlie Mansons! Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

it must not be very high number. I don’t really have that many and i’m getting put in the All Pro and i had a lot less then i do now when it was posted on my profile that i would be.

It’s not really about quantity, it’s more about quality. Participate in the forums, chat up other Junkies, etc. If the FDO sees that you have a presence on the site, he might just see fit to put you in one of his books! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

… is what you should do.

Just be a good and active Junkie.

Stay Alive – N

I possibly heard this being said somewhere before, it’s all up to the FDØ himself to decide if you have enough CH’s. But it would be best if you don’t quote me on this because there is a chance I could be wrong……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Is there a minimum number of crack hits to get in a book? And, if so, how many do you need?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.