This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Pons Matal Pons Matal 3 years, 4 months ago.

Is there a list of junkies who you have used in stories?

I’ve been feem’n to hear this since you gave me the teaser read in Houston!! I’m glad you have gotten to this point with your work. I would also like to hear more of the other stories that you’ve dropped portions of here on the site also. :D

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

I should have the audio edited by monday and ready to submit to Podiobooks. The rest of it is lining up nicely. Don’t have the intro music yet though… I’ve got a buddy working on better cover art. As it is, my powerpoint slide kind of sucks ass.

Actually, I might have to have an accelerated feed for all the junkies so you don’t have to wait so long for each episode like everyone else… Wonder if I can set that up… Hell, who am I kidding, OF COURSE I can set that up!

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #? in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I can’t wait! Sounds like it’s gonna be a killer!

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

I’m FINALLY putting the final touches on Compensating Controls… To be coming out soon – within the next couple of weeks…

Let me see, who do I use…

Thomas Reed – Gets killed

A really awesome junkie with the initials PM – You’re gonna to listen/read it to find out what happens to him…

I even use the venerable Pope Siglericus XXX – You’ll like what happens to him!

I’ll be sure to let y’all know when it goes live… I gotta say, I’m getting pumped… got bumpers from the FDO, Julie of 19Nocturne, Odin1eye, and Alex White from the Gearheart.

This is so gonna rock!

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #5 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

(i’d like to know if I’m dead)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.