This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jeff Moore Jeff Moore 5 years, 6 months ago.

Is there a GFL Draft?

• Profile photo of Jeff Moore

That seems like a lot of work.  All those planets and species.  That draft would last 7 weeks.  No point.  Let the lesser leagues do their stuff and let the GFL steal the best players.

The Sun ALWAYS sets on death when I’m here.

Profile photo of Jeffrey Moore

Sure.  I can definitly see an over the hill QB running back to his home world to keep playing.  But a draft?  A real true draft? 

That would be cool to see how it would work with all those different races and politics to deal with…. 

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

He opened Pre-sales for The Rookie on Draft day. so yes we have only seen, so far, how the teams bring players to teams from lower tiers. But if I read correctly, Teams can drop down in divisions as well. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

It seems to me that to BUY all your players in that fashion would cost a good amount of money (more so than a draft).

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

Profile photo of Elizabeth Moore

I suppose they COULD, but as we’ve seen its all about buying players contracts from lower leagues.  Though the idea of a draft would be very cool!

I’ve asked this before in the Rookie thread, but….

Is there a GFL draft?

How would that work?

What do you think?  Draft or no?  Is it different from our draft?  How do you decide who picks when?

I think there is some potential there: "The first selection of the draft is the Sklorno receiv……oops, sorry folks a Ki linemen just ate the first draft pick. Well, looks like the Glory Warpigs have learned a hard lesson about always picking the Ki first."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.