This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of scottsigler scottsigler 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Is there a connection between The Orbital and Marie's Children

• Profile photo of scottsigler

@axios: With all that extra DNA floating around in Marie’s Children, the Orbital’s effect would really be something to see.

Profile photo of Lachlan Walford

I wonder what would be the affects of the orbital strains on Maries children .

Thanks Mr Sigler just interested

Profile photo of scottsigler

@axios: We might get to that someday. Bryan in full post-NOCTURNAL mode, taking care of a little business. Would be a blast.

Also it would be cool to see Brian clauser and Pookie in action against bull and the other orbital and Chelsea forms, they’d be lije a”ah a nice easy day at the office”. Brian with the things he faces of Maries children a bull lije Jeff wouldnt faze him.

Profile photo of BigJohn

I also think the Orbital always was in geostationary orbit above Michigan; all of its attempts were localized to the Michigan area.

Profile photo of scottsigler

@Serapheem That is a great insight, but I can say with certainty that, no, the Orbital is not responsible for Marie’s Children.

However, someone else on this site suggested a story where one (or more) of Marie’s Children gets “converted” about the time of PANDEMIC. That would be a fun story to write. Hopefully someday.

Profile photo of John Muehlbauer

Throughout the series its been mentioned that the orbital has made multiple attempts before the first book takes place. I don’t remember though if all the attempts were documented. So the question is are Marie’s Children an unexpected result of one of the orbital’s first attempts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.