This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Donald Martin Donald Martin 6 years, 8 months ago.

Is Julie Andrews really as angelic as she seems??

• Profile photo of Donald Martin

After watching The Sound of Music, I had a nun fetish for yearsCoolLOL

So long, farewell, alveterzain goodbye. Adiou adiou to you and you and you.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Vaney

One more slanderous topic for the ‘angelic’ goody-two-shoes Andrews, keep ‘em coming =P

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    Profile photo of James Keeling

I’ll make it one sooner or later…  Sick minds tend to gravitate towards one another… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

You are too sick for words.  You simply must come and Shindig with us – watching folks snort marshmallows out there nose is going to be hysterical.
    Tastes Like Chicken

I thought you were being serious until the "cherry poppins" comment – Excellent smithers… well done! 

Profile photo of Donald Martin

had the first celebrity sex scandal video, when I came out it was called "cherry poppins"

Who, while going through puberty, thought she was hot!  I mean, yeah, mary poppins was a cute movie… but her chest was like, BANG!  out there!  I wanted a naughty nanny after watching that one!  And you know her and Van Dyke were gettin’ it on….  I mean, his name is "Dick"…. Of course, she could be as pure as the driven snow… which would make her even that much more desirable…

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Julie Andrews is not that wholesome, remember SOB, she showed some angelic boob in that movie.

Profile photo of Caroline Heading

she’s even invaded the book. On page 180, Dew Phillips’ name is printed DREW, as in Julie AnDREWs. Will she stop at nothing to overthrow our FDO?

People who don’t need people need people around to prove that they don’t need people.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-naaaaaaaaaaaa……………….. she is the queen of sweet. she needs to be brought down
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Dean Gavin

Our Dark Overlord recently took a section at the end of the latest instalment of Nocturnal to blame Julie Andrews for his coronation day illness.  He stated that Julie Andrews as waged holy war aginst all that is evil, i put it to you my fellow junkies that she is not all what she seems.  How can one woman be so nice???  I beleive she was making a play to join and embrace Siglerism by proving to the master that she can be as sick and as twisted as he……. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.