This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Nemesis0 Nemesis0 3 years, 4 months ago.

Is Blood is Red coming out as a regular book?

it happens, especially when you don’t have a book spine to check for the logo.

I didn’t think that one through. I should’ve done my homework……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

I totally read ‘flagellate’ as something else. (Just ignore me and my 12yo boy brain).

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

a dark overlord media release

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

I shall now flagellate myself for completely forgetting this point.
    Thanks for tipping in the airball, Gmork.

Hey Twainy,

While you’re waiting for the recordings of Blood is Red, you can listen to the first recorded versions as they were part of the Bloodcast season I. Check it out here: http://www.scottsigler.com/bloodcast

As an FYI, these are the first versions so they may differ slightly but at leas it will hold you over till the Blood is Red versions are recorded.

THANK YOU! You’re a genius!

You can download the kindle app and read that way.
    But if you’ve just got your phone, I can see that being a giant pain in the arse.

Can you borrow e-readers at the library? I am NOT gonna read this on my phone … wellll … unless I have to I guess.

No plans for a tree book for BLOOD IS RED at the moment. The short story collections are planned as ebook-only for now, with audiobooks coming hopefully in the next year.
    But actual distribution is up to ARealGirl, as she’s the publisher here. I’m just the talent.

Is Blood is Red coming out in regular book format?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.