This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Rich Evanko Rich Evanko 1 year, 6 months ago.

iPod/iPhone app problem I didn't know where else to put this post

My app is toast. It hasn’t worked in over a year. I just can’t delete it though it’s sooo cool.

I know I’m a little late to this party but I finally have an iPhone with no download data limits, but the books page is blank :( Don’t suppose there’s any chance of an update coming soon?

I wonder if it has anything to do with the new iPhone software that just came out? I just updated yesterday and know the app is not working right. It was working all last week.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Opened the app and all the books (and tweeds) have disappeared – help!

Doug, are you there?

Help!Cry

everything’s working again. Thanks Doug!

I am having the same issues. When the twitter section doesn’t crash the app, it just sits there forever.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

He see’s a problem and is working on it now.

…at least not with the FDO’s app. I’ve gotten similar errors with the FourSquare app, though.

I have noticed one curious thing about the FDO’s app is when it sends out notifications. If the FDO’s notification came when I already had a text notification, the app shows a little number, as if I have a text to check. But when I launch the application there’s no where to go to read old notifications. Might be nice to enhance the app to archive the notifications that have gone out previously.
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

I just love the app but in the past few days it seems to have a mind of it’s own. First, the books section is totally blank. It’s a great way to re-listen to the books but they’re gone. Next, the twitter section works for about 2 seconds then the app closes completely. I reloaded it but it’s the same. Anyone else experiencing malfunctions?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.