This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Dave Johnson Dave Johnson 4 years, 5 months ago.

Interesting 1st chapter…..

So we’ve now heard the first chapter of The Starter and have to go through friggin’ withdrawls until September!!!!!!

ArrrrrrGGGhhhh!!

So what doyou think will hapen this “season”—

Me- they’ll need to win their last game to stay in the top teir. And will barely do so…

I was thinking the same as you but then I got to thinking that the thing about Sigler is that it could go anywhere. It may be a little predictable for a demotion struggle towards the end and I think that an outright win is just too unlikely so I wonder if the football will play less of a role to the main story and used in order to affect the stories off the pitch meaning that we could end up with a distinctly average season finishing position for the krakens. If I wasn’t expecting at least another 5 books in this series then I would say a win could be on the cards.

I do think that we’ll have a couple more deaths though and at least one signing that seriously affects the team dynamics.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.