This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of C.J. Greene C.J. Greene 4 years, 2 months ago.

Insomnia

yeah , it is very random but I was suffering from insomnia when I posted this… there was a bad storm that night and I was listening to contagious (I was just about at the part when an infected went to bed under a rug, hence the sleeping under a rug question) and I couldnt stop picturing people curling up under that old style rug your grandma use to have, the one that circled itself like a race track. Little kids, a lone janitor in some schools basement, an elderly couple pulling the rug up to there necks after the goodnight kiss… I was getting a little freaked… maybe even the neighbor next door? It was a good night. I wonder what the FDO’s spin on insomnia would be? Any thoughts?

Thats alright… I still have my guitar.

random discussion???

a rug….But I have been accused of being under a rock. Weather here is very pleaseant.

Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

2 am… pouring rain up here in MN. Still I listen. I wonder if anyone is sleeping under a rug this evening.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.