This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Byron Metz Byron Metz 3 years, 6 months ago.

Infected Tattoo!

• Profile photo of Byron Metz

If you want to post the entire pic, you should use Photobucket or Flickr. These instructions will work for TwitPic and Photobucket ONLY. 1. In the bottom right hand corner of your TwitPic page, you’ll see a link that says “Put this photo on your website”. When you click on it, it’ll will give you the HTML code to copy. (On Photobucket, just find the HTML code for your pic and copy it.) 2. Directly under the comment boxes on scottsigler.com, you will see a link that says “Disable rich-text”. Click this, then paste the HTML code into the comment box. 3. After you copy the code into the comment box, click the link that now says “Enable rich-text”. You should now be able to see the pic in the comment box. 4. Click “Post” and that’s all there is to it! NOTE: If you use Photobucket, you will have to resize your pic to a reasonable size for the forums BEFORE pasting the code into the comment box. We can’t have ginormous pics being posted all over the place. Hope this helps!!! *found these directions posted in another forum on this site.

Profile photo of ExotiKali

I can see it in your avatar. Looks awesome! Tell us when you start to hear the voices.

Profile photo of Daniel Kaneshiro

Not entirely sure if it’ll show because of privacy settings, but let me know. If it doesn’t I’ll try and find another way to post it. Dunno if it’ll let me post right from iPhone. I’ll fuck around and get it up somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150561761242539&set=p.10150561761242539&type=1&theater

Should be a link to the picture on Siglers FB page. You can check out a few other pictures of it on my page, but I’d rather just get them posted here.

Profile photo of ExotiKali

Can’t wait to see it. :-)

Ok, so I’ve been a sigler fan for quite a while, just haven’t been on the forums. But I just thought I’d let you all know I’m getting a triangle tattoo on my right shin this Tuesday (2-21-2012). I will post it when it’s done.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.