This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 8 years ago.

Infected Podcast

• Profile photo of J.P.

Glad to serve.

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Wolf

but a slow listener? 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of J.P.

I might be the slow guy, but I only recently finished Infected (the podcast). So much for drawing it out so that I could wrap it up just before Contagious hits the stands. I came close though, with only a month or so before I can continue the luscious story. And Shadygirl has preordered eight (yup, EIGHT) copies of Contagious. Lets just say we have a few friends who are going to get late Christmas presents…

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Wolf

"Hooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!" 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of J.P.

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Pons Matal

JP is right though Jam. It was to early, hadn’t had my coffee or kicked the dog (sorry Wolf nothing personal) it was a total brain fart. (cant think of any other excuses off hand) Had a newb right in the palm of my hands and totally missed a perfect good opportunity to play. And yes, I am special. So special in fact I ride a short bus because the trips are shorter that way. 🙂

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Russell Wahburn

actually he, right. they are pretty kool.

Profile photo of J.P.

There isn’t going to be any more after chapter 55. That’s it! You’re left hanging! (Twowire, don’t be so false-hopive. Don’t play with your food.)

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of James Keeling

You’re just so very very Helpful!  Aren’t you special… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

follow this link

http://www.scottsigler.com/taxonomy/term/38

I have only found up to chapter 55….

The final chapter of Infected was released on the 24th.

[audio src="http://media.libsyn.com/media/scottsigler/INFECTED_Chapter_88_full.mp3" /]

Is there going to be any more chapters released of

‘INFECTED" on podcast?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.