This topic contains 30 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of john bennett john bennett 6 years, 4 months ago.

INFECTED COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Profile photo of john bennett

mm blue lil funky triangle treats

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Profile photo of J.P.

-

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

Profile photo of J.P.

Just like treed isn’t going to post any comments in the political threat. Soooo, while I’m not posting here… Nate, I’m sure those cookies are good but most of us stopped falling for the Play-doh cookies a long time ago. Nice try. Put it away and wash your hands like a good boy. See, I’m not posting here. Like treed.

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

you haven’t said anything here yet
    Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Wiley Book

"humm" Indeed. What with it being April Fool’s, I wouldn’t touch free cookies from a stranger with a 10 foot pole. Even infected cookies.

Profile photo of Wolf

Free cookie right away or wait in line for 45 minutes to pay $2.75 for a fucking scone…..

hmmmm 

"Just shut the fuck up and do yer job, asshole!"

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I love that quote and wish the world rememerd it.  I’m sure it has saved millions frm having a terrible baking accident.

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I was gonna give them away to promote the book but i doubt they would go for that since they have a bakery…

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Wolf

They actually do look pretty good. You oughta sell em in front of B&N on April 1st! 

would be happy with me distributing a drug other than his :p

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

I’m just saying i’m not great at it.

Profile photo of Wolf

"Raw deal" 

Profile photo of Wolf

We did it with brownies in my day 

Who said:  " you should not drink and bake", and what movie was it from?
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the BOSS*

He was raised in a poor farming family. they were Swedish and they adopted him as a baby.  I think he learned a lot from his Swedish mother. Being farmers, they raised their own fruit and veggies, beef, pork and chickens so they did lots of canning and baking.  They were poor but never went hungry. He said there were times that he didn’t have shoes, but he always had a pocket full of cookies. Even as an old man in a wheelchair,  he would bake his favorite breads and cookies.  I guess the point of this is that it’s not gender based, some people just love  to bake cookies!! 

i guess ur just starved from lack of siglerness

I used sugar cookie mix and frosting. I knew making them from scratch would be hard. Oh btw if u do intend to make cutoutable cookies from a mix make sure you use the “cutout cookies” instructions. I didn’t and it didnt work to well… but in the end they turned out ok. I’d like to hear your recipe, though.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

I apologize for any offense inadvertently given.  It was never my intent to cast aspersions upon your baking skills.  Shall we trade recipes?
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Neal Abshire

mmm…. tasty

My immeadiate family’s semi-aware of my sigler addiction, so they weren’t all that shocked. But i’m going to sick them on some unsuspecting victims at my next family gathering! BUHWAHAHA!!!!
    But seriously, mad props my G. I’d like to see if you could maybe make some a little better. As a male, baking cookies ain’t really my greatest skill…

Is it hard to eat them when they look at you? Did your friends and family freak out?
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the BOSS*

oh they were tasty… now thats a nice thought… infect people with cookies!

Profile photo of

Dude that’s awesome. I hope they were tasty. I also hope the reproduced in your digestive tract, and now you’re well on your way to utter insanity.

Are you insinuating that I am not an excellent baker? by the way, props to the ogre for this idea!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24900302@N03/2351274623/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/24900302@N03/2351280775/

Do they come with chicken scissors?
    Tastes Like Chicken

Sorry i’ve been busy all day… I just dyed some sugar cookies blue and made some into triangles and some into the eyes with triangle irises. 

Scott,

Email me at knibblet at gmail dot com. I’d love to bake you some fine and excellent cookies. And since I’m a completely awesome baker, you’ll even enjoy them. *note to self: blue food coloring*

Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of

Now I’m very interested in baking. Let’s go, I don’t have all day …

My homage to the great Siglerissimo is complete! WHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.