This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of  Anonymous 3 weeks ago.

Infected Comic Covers

When the news came out last year that IDW’s Infected comic adaptation had stalled until further notice, we all let out a collective “dagnabbit.” I got my three copies of Infected #1, the only comic to make it to the shelves. But apparently issues 2-4 were also available for pre-order to comic shops.

For your amusement, here are the covers for issues 1-4 of IDW’s Infected. I believe it was planned for five issues, but apparently only the first four issues were available for pre-order.

Infected #1
    Infected #2
    Infected #3
    Infected #4

Comic Collectorz is hosting these images, from their online comic database. Individual plot summaries are also availbe for each issue at http://connect.collectorz.com/comics/database/infected.

Can’t believe I had missed this until now. Thanks for the post BigJohn.

I’m sad. Those covers are awesome. I have the e-version of the first comic.

Those look good. I like the split panels. Would’ve looked nice in print. I had the other issues on pre-order before they got cancelled from a comic place online (no comic places nearby here).

i got a signed copy, an unsigned copy, and the digital version of the first comic (got the digital version because i couldn’t wait for the print ones to ship).

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

*flails* Man, those are awesome.

I never got around to getting my own Infected comic. >.>

I’m not sure I like the split-panel covers. I like the montage of issue #1, and if split-panel would be, say, the cover for #2, then I think it would have also been good to experiment with other layouts, or at least rotate in a montage as well. He could have at least changed the split to, say, left-right, or change the angle of the split, or do a 4-way or 3-way split. Lots of options.

I do, LOVE, however, the not-in-the-book perspective of Perry opening the door with the knife behind his back. Makes me just want to yell to Bill to run away.

I like that last cover. It’s pretty much how I imagined it when I was reading the book. This would have made a great comic! x

Will! I’m hopeful it can be resurrected. :)

I only purchased the e-version as well, @ExotiKali. Does anyone know if hard copies are still available? I should have at least one copy for my collection, especially if the rest of the series is never completed.

Mile High Comics has them for about $12.80 for a Near Mint copy. less for lower-quality. I’m sure there’s a bunch of places that still have them online, but i doubt any comic shop still has them.

Oooh!! I can order it from my local comic book store’s website for only $3.99 and can even pick it up there so I don’t have pay S&H! *happy dance*

Here’s the link to Graham Cracker Comics if anyone else wants to grab a copy or two. Even with S&H, it’s still cheaper than Mile High Comics.

Good God, I didn’t know these existed!

Nice find John – I have 2 copies of # 1, bummer that it is cancelled. The 1st book was good. Cool to see the other covers, but I hope they all get out there some day.

HeavyInk.com has them for $3.19 +S&H, that’s where i got my unsigned copy from a while back.

I believe IDW still has digital copies they’ll sell you for $1.99. No shipping! :P

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.