This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of zackmann zackmann 6 years, 9 months ago.

Inconsistency in Infected

• Profile photo of zackmann

writing his name in the snow

Profile photo of Grant Green

Hey, love all the stories Laughing

Now listening to Infected for the 2nd time, and it occurred to me: if the seeds fall from the sky, and (the lucky ones) take root where they fall, how did Perry end up with one on his balls? Nude sunbathing in Michigan during the winter? Or do the mites travel that quickly?

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

I hope i am not alone in this observation, but the original scene where Perry kills his best friend in the apartment, he gets ready to leave and goes over to the Fat Bitch’s apartment. then the cops show up at Perry’s apartment and find the ‘DICIPLINE’ message written in blood on the wall. at no point does Perry actually write the message on the wall. i really do hope that this was found and fixed in the print copy. Oh, and Sigler: you can’t damn my eyes twice.

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

I didn’t notice that.  It’s not like Scott has never amde a mistake before…

Profile photo of Colin Smith

Scott,

Did you fix the episode where you say that Perry has no phone line because he just uses his cell phone and then later in the same episode he is waiting for his dial-up connection?

BTW – I love all of your stuff to date.  thanks for getting me hooked on Celldweller

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.