This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Renee Lee Renee Lee 4 years, 2 months ago.

I'm not a lady with class & breeding clearly!

I’m partial to Kissyman myself! What can I say….he had me at Guten Tag……….

For me the only thing more amusing then a pack of nazi biting it. Hard. After doing something to richly deserve said end is a Nazi giving other nazis the bussiness(IE Hugo Stiglitz) . Course I suppose you could call Kissy and I can’t empahise the quations enough “reformed”. I suppose purely in the ideals of said nazi party. All I know is I need another kissy man fix. Need it bad. I suppose the like could be you know see some kick ass vaguely postive figure coming out of german sterotypes for once, as my family still has a few branches of cousins living and working out in deutshland.

Guys, I’ve gotta back up what you all said, with me coming from the UK.

Her in her nice dress and me, a Scottish Junkie in a plaid skirt! Yes, we have good breeding.

One and the same.

We kick ass!

———————————————————————————————–

Mr Fast Fingers

after last night’s game – we should have nailed that.. but instead we ran around the pitch like little faries! Man – just pay me £100k a year and I’ll do that and I’ll look damn fine while I’m doing it! Roll on Wedesday – if we don’t score in that game we are out – out damn it! 4 years and out in 3 games! Grrr Yell

Ok, calm now Innocent

Guestford_junkie

….the Gutter Sistren if she truly doth not have class nor breeding.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

You’ve come to the right place!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

A virtual slap already! You’re gonna fit right in here. :)

(and my UK-displeasure is only cuz of World Cup standings right now. Long live the Queen!)

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

cause you sound a little bitter. we are not all bad with rotten teeth, or if you think we are you need to come over and take a look!

BigJohn I send you a virtual slap ;)

Guestford_junkie

All of the others times ….. just sayin. (You’ll get used to the toilet humor and prolly fit right in)

Take no prisoners. Take no ….! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcK7W-xZu_s

us uk girls are ok :) Rachel Guestford_junkie

But other than that, no.

:P

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

cause I quite warmed to Kissyman in the end :) Does that make me strange?!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.