This topic contains 32 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 3 years, 1 month ago.

I'm in the book BITCHES!!

• Profile photo of

Will become more obvious in the years to come. Wait until people really discover that sucker when they’re trying to figure out how all the books are connected. Sha-ka-paaaaooww!

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

You ROCK Gmork. :)

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

:bows head to he majesty:

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Profile photo of Gmork

It’s a labour of love. Demented, demented love Tongue out

Profile photo of Gmork

LOL… Scott actually asked to leave Danny Lundy out of the wiki until publishing so it would be a surprise. My bad for failing to enter it.

But now he has his own page… complete with fan art! Enjoy!

Profile photo of Gmork

I’ve got that one on a long list of to do’s for the wiki. I’ve got a place holder for the story but no info as of yet Frown

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

It’s a conspiracy.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

Profile photo of Bob Merrell

…I just saw what a SKLORNO looks like…LOL!! I see that alot of work went into this.

….that is pretty cool. Nice job Gmork!

…I did not know that…

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

[flickr-photo:id=6316212157,size=m]

Profile photo of Gmork

Apologies… but for the curious, all the people who have been used in a Sigler story can be found on this wiki page which is sorted by story.

If you’re in a story and don’t see yourself in the wiki, please let me know. Email me your name and user name (here on the forums) at gmork@scottsigler.com.

Enjoy!

Profile photo of Gmork

Well, it’s the start of a page at least. The information for each person used in a Sigler book gets chronicled in the wiki. The page will be expanded with more details but wanted you to know about it! Laughing

……it is a cool feeling when your name is used in one of Scotts books. When this happens you are truely blessed by the FDO. I am the star line backer for the TO PIRATES. I put the fatal hit on AKA-NA-TAK. This series of books on the GFL is friggin awesome. I mean THATS ENTERTAINMENT! Sig keeps getting better and better. Life is good….

Grey Wolf/AKA Bob Merrell

Profile photo of Brandon rowe

offensive player of the week Brandon Rowe!! Suck it

Profile photo of A.P. Stephens

The logo I did for the Jupiter Jacks is in the book. :)

A.P. Stephens Author of THE WHITE SHADOW SAGA Book I: The Stolen Moon of Londor Book II: Shameless Wonders http://www.apstephens.com

Profile photo of Kirk Bastek

I am a running back for the team from Mars! I hope I score or get killed.

“Shakespeare said pretty well everything, and what he left out, James Joyce, with a little nudge from myself, put in.” Brendan Behan

Profile photo of GJ

You’ll be surprised!

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Came back with basically nothing. Was sort of depressing.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of GJ

It’s quite dirsturbing!

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Profile photo of Hotchy Kiene

Your Friendly Neighborhood Hotchman

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

It just seems a strange thing to do. Besides, it’ll probably draw up a big blank.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

but seriously, you search the internet for yourself?

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Profile photo of John Sandoval

ya lucky bastard :)

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

I’ve only just started reading it, so I’ll keep an eye out for ya in the action.

Maybe someday we’ll both be traded to the Krakens, eh (i’m on the Mars Planets…)?

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

You are now famous and have been immortalized. It’s so cool just to be in one of the stories, ain’t it?

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of GJ

Congrats Man!! Now you can die happy!! You have been imortalised in a sigler book!

Profile photo of Gmork

And like all the other fans who were lucky enough to get their names used in the book, they now have an entry in the wiki. This link takes you to Douglas’ page and this link takes you to the list of junkies who were used in The Starter. There’s still some work to be done to flesh out all the characters in the wiki, but it’s good to know that they are being immortalized Laughing
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

Looking forward to reading and hearing your name in the story.

Profile photo of Bob Laramee

congrats. :-)

Profile photo of Kraken Fan #69

What can I say. My life is complete. Goals accomplished. Game over. I happened to do a web search for my name a couple of weeks ago and stumbeled upon the siglerpedia wiki. I figured it was from posting here. I was shocked to see my dream dangling before my eyes. My name was to be used in a Scott Sigler book. I nearly blew my wad. Could it be true? I dared not dream that the FDO would have found me worthy of such and honnor.

Fast forward to last Friday. I got my pre-orderd book in the mail. I sat in the post office parking lot riffeling through the pages. It’s true. My name was used in the book. I haven’t read the book yet. I want to wait for the podcast. I love all the voices and the banter between the episodes, the Junkie shout outs. Everything. It’s the connection with the man behind the books that took me from merely enjoying the books to an all out foaming at the mouth, preach the word of Sigler, converted zelot and raving junkie. I’m honnored to have been selected I can’t say. it may only be a small part but for me it would’nt have meant more if it had been my autobiography. I Douglas Glisson got my name used in a Scott Sigler book and the Kraken series no less! Life is good.

Thanks again Scott and that little trouble you were having with that one guy, well he won’t be bothering you again. I handeled it as you asked. Message sent. Also if you wait till Thursday that check should clear this time. Hope you can find a use for that kidney and the ice held out in that cooler.

Glisson

Kraken Fan #69

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.