This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Nathan Wells Nathan Wells 6 years, 4 months ago.

IM HOOKED!! NOW WHAT!! I need more….. please help me! OR KILL ME!

I have listened to them all now (pure brilliance) and have passed them down to my friends, now fellow JUNKIES (ha ha)! BUT now i need more! HELP ME oh dark overlord. Sell me to your friends…. anything just send me another fix! I need more stories to listen to as i drive around doing my mundane lifeless job waiting for pope siglericus to rise and reform the world so i can serve as a doorstop or something! Can anyone recommend a good story (i know i’ve had the best) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me where to go for more!

I LOVE THIS S**T!! GIVE ME MY FIX!

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Thanks! xxx 

Why?  there’s more suggestions than you can shake an iPod at! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

have you listened to Scott’s psuedopod and escape pod episodes at least before Pookie I didn’t think he could beat http://escapepod.org/2006/06/08/ep057-chuckles-mulrooney-attorney-for-the-dam Chuckles Mulrooney Attorney for the Damned.

you may want to look at the Other Podcasts part of the forum.

Lincoln Child and Dean Koontz have some good books on CD at my local library.

after I finish Scott’s book call that 20 exta pages better be worth $35 I might go there an see if that King guy is as good as Sigler.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Siglericus the 3rd seems to be a little of with the delivery of fix’s lately, he must be planning the take over.

your topic title about sums it up for every one of us. We all have to wait for our next fix.

all other podcastnovels are like an impure sample of crack, they just don’t give you the same satisfaction like the real thing does. 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

XXX=30
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.