This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 5 years, 10 months ago.

Iiiinteresting

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Antony Gitsham

I did not even think of these things, you guys now your shit!

Profile photo of James Keeling

A lot of the tie-ins that Scott has planned will come out in future novels…  It’s all good…  As he’s said, he’s got on timeline.  That’s it…  it all fits – somehow….

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

The Kii are the invaders, and no, the Skorlono are the rocktopi’s enemy….

And the rookie is the best story scott’s ever released.

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Sammantha Smiley

I stand corrected, after some ribbing for not listening/reading The Rookie based on the fact that I hate conventional sports, I must admit, it’s a quite enjoyable story even for a nerdette like me.  Anywhoo, I was wondering, if the Kii(sp?) are the invaders from Infected/Infested/Infection/whatever responsible for the triangle spore attack, do the mysterious "Enemies" of the rocktopi appear in this story as well?  My money’s on the Quyth if they are here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.