This topic contains 31 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Pons Matal Pons Matal 5 years, 2 months ago.

If we can figure out how to do a one of a kind badge for Scott what should it be?

His RPG character was a violent jester. Your pose just reminded me of that character!

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

reminds me of a game me and the boy used to play all the time. Actually we are looking for it again so we can play some more. It was Gauntlet:Dark legacy and my boy character was, you got it, a jester. A rather violent jester at that!

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

I’m fairly sure that there are many here that would not put me high on the list of those that might be offended by so called ‘religious’ references. They’re wrong. There’s not much that does offend me, mocking my God does. That being said, I will say that I do not take such offenses (or offenders) to heart. It is not my place in this world to judge the thoughts, words or intentions of others. I have learned not to take these things personally. I also don’t "hold it against" those that either don’t share my beliefs or have no true beliefs of their own. Again, not my place.

For those of you who do not know, and I can’t think of anyone here who does, I went through Seminary School and was ordained in July of 2001. I am a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour. Unexpected, huh? I’ve been ‘out of the church’ for some time now, as my personal experiences in life have lead to a ‘different’ perspective than the leaders of the church. I’m probably the most worldly minister I have ever known.

I believe that we are not alone in the universe. I believe that sometimes, divorce is the best solution. (God doesn’t make mistakes, but people do.) I believe the earth is over 4000 years old. I believe in ghost and ghouls and things that go bump in the night. Man is not so intelligent that we know everything there is to know about the world around us. I don’t believe that God will cure cancer just because I ask Him to. I don’t believe that words can be evil. If you’re offended by any of the words on George Carlin’s ‘list’, then fuck you. Yes, I (used to)drink, cuss and flirt. I’m not perfect nor do I try to be. I am human. (for the most part). You are too. Deal with it.

Enough said here.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

You’re still  a pimp. FDO is just Yo Evil Daddy! :)

Terrifically Extravagant and Really Really Outrageous Ruler

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Mal: Well lady, I must say……you’re my kinda stupid  UFS

Because she *obviously* knows the meaning *oh* so well……

Not sure how I feel about that

You know Scotts got all these amazingly wonderful MP‘s in his regime I’ve often thought of him as the Pimp Daddy of Evil.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over.

Apropos…very apropos Cool

So would ironic be the right word to describe you welcoming me back in a discussion thread about people getting offended (and self censorship)? 

yessssssssssssss. Me likey Laughing

Yup, bleeped myself with hopes that by doing so, my workplace filter will allow me to continue viewing this site from work.  Everything else fun on the internet i locked down for me at work and it’s just a matter of time before this one goes to.  So my self censorship is completely self serving. Wink

(btw, welcome back. Very nice to see you around these parts again)

Much to my chagrin. I figured that we were all mature adults who listened to Scott Sigler and who were not easily offended. I notice you censored fuck above…..

(Hence the reason she only needs to look sideways)

The Awesomeness of Gmorkitude is not explicable with tawdry human phrases. It must be experienced by basking in her toasty glow.

His unique cadavoresque face has been burned forever into our brains…Badges? Badges? We don’t need no stinkin’ Badges!! I think I would wear a badge that said "FDO don’t need no stinkin’ badges"….in red with that blood splatter design. but tastefully done of course.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

With just one sideways look from her; she could crush you and your rocks. Really, thats the awesomeness of Gmork!

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over.

I suggested G.O.D.  And if anyone is offended…then what the f*ck are you doing HERE in the first place!

She’s sweet and toasty. They’ll blame it on us. Just wait and see.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I like FDO, GOD, and SFS.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

I was Just Clarifying Gmorks suggestion. So what Brother Sadock said should actually say Gmork, not I AM, and throwing stones and such …

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

…….but thought certain religious persons might get butt hurt. And so I figured I’d let someone ELSE take the shrapnel this time around. It was I AM, not Arioch. Throw the stones (or silence) at him this time!

Particularly considering how much he loves dogs. Damn, I keep forgetting about that fucking PetCo coupon. Fuck.

Well, I’m going to post pretty much everything up there and let him pick. Yes, you are correct about most of what you say. I’m just sick of it frakkin’ coming up over and over and over. I feel like Cameron in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. They’ll just keep asking and asking…..

Good one….yes, I’ll ssuggest G.O.D. Tongue out

God of the SiglerVerse

or just God. 

I uppose if Scott needs a badge it should be his own preordained "FDO" moniker, but does he really need a badge?  I know this pops up from time to time but as the creator of the sci-fi/horror worlds we live in (God of those worlds, one could say) does he really need to called out with a badge?

I mean after all, he’s Scott F*ckin’ Sigler!!  My humble opinion, of course.

• Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

There are obvious ones (eg FDO) and not so obvious ones. So throw out your suggestions and I’ll edit this as we go. Then we can ask Scott which one he likes best once the thread gets stale.

FDO = Future Dark Overlord or Francis Donovan Olivieri

PS XXX = Pope Siglericus XXXth

GEFS = General El Fontaine Siglerisimo

LPT = Lord of the Plaid Tanks

CDO = Crack Dealing Overlord

FIDO = Future Intergalactic Dark Overlord

GOD = Generally Omnipotent Divinity or Guy Of Doom

SFS = Scott Fuckin’ Sigler

PDE = Pimp Daddy of Evil

TERROR = Terrifically Extravagant and Really Really Outrageous Ruler

Okay, that’s what I can come up with off the top of my head. I’m sure I missed a few.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.