This topic contains 31 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of EDDY JONES EDDY JONES 2 years, 11 months ago.

Idea for crack hits?

• Profile photo of EDDY JONES

You should definitely get crackhits for purchases, writing reviews for his books( dunno how that wld work)

Profile photo of Belladonna420

ad nauseam in multiple threads, just like MuchAdo said below. It’s not gonna happen. Posting in the forums is the only way to get crack hits as of right now. If the “Give Crack Hits” feature ever returns to the site, then that will be the only other way to receive crack hits. But in the mean time, let’s let this sleeping dog lie.

Congrats on your 500! Keep up the good work!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of Bradley Henry

Combat Cook

Profile photo of Avinjer

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Profile photo of GJ

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

‘Nuff said! Smile

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

IF you were active on this site, thereby gaining crack hits, you would know that this topic has ALREADY been discussed numerous time. Tongue out

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

you make an excellent point! And… that’s another +5!

I resemble that remark!!! Innocent

Profile photo of GJ

In OUR HOUSE, who’s house?

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Profile photo of Avinjer

Profile photo of GJ

It’s pretty simple. If you are active on THIS site, then you are rewarded for crack hits. If you do something to promote the FDØ then come back to THIS site and tell us all about it. If you enter an article for the Siglerpedia (wiki) then tell us about it on THIS site in one of the active threads.

All of this will be rewarded with crack hits. The more you do and the more you talk about what you do, the more crack you get.

There is no need to go back to the drawing board. It is THAT simple.

just the one. But the rest of it is all CRACKJACKING!!!!!!! Wink

Profile photo of GJ

look up a few post and eat those words Bella Bot Tongue out

Of course it is!! But it’s also CRACKJACKING when you take over a thread purely for the CHs and not to discuss the topic at hand!!! Mwahaha THAT!

Profile photo of GJ

telling us about it and bam! 5 crack hits! (ooh and link to it too)

Profile photo of EDDY JONES

Crack hits for other stuff like reviews on amazon or service to siglerismo

You’re out of luck. Cause this is me not giving a F**k

Profile photo of GJ

ooh and a plus 5 for me mwahhhh!!

Profile photo of Avinjer

CRACKJACKING?! Tongue out

Wait… what? Oh!! Crack hits, yeah, that’s it. Post again, get more CRACK HITS!!

Piece of cake!

Just like that!

Profile photo of Alex Miller

You guys are right… that wouldn’t be fair. Well back to the drawing board.

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

Profile photo of Liam McCoy

But I agree that it’s a bit unfair. And I’m not sayin that cause I’m far away, in fact I live in the bay area and could probably stalk the FDO himself pretty easily. (you know, if I wanted to.(not like I do, or anything.(I’m just saying.)))

Profile photo of steve libby

Got 5 right there!

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of Avinjer

Instant crack hits for purchase.

to diehard Junkies who might not always be able to afford to purchase all of the FDOs books, or Junkies in other countries who may not be able to afford the shipping costs. Plus, how would you account for the many who have already purchased the books, or those that bought them at brick and mortar stores?

The best and fairest way to accumulate crack hits is by being active on the site. The more you post, the more you get.

Profile photo of Alex Miller

So I was thinking besides being given crack hits by other junkies and posting on the forums, there isn’t any way to get crack hits. It got me wondering… what if we got crack hits by buying the books of our beloved FDØ from this site?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.