This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Justin Weich Justin Weich 5 years, 12 months ago.

Idea for another book..

• Profile photo of Justin Weich

I’d probably get it if they released one. It would give people better insight to the whole universe.

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

I want all the books with exerpts read in the Rookie…

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

Profile photo of J.P.

the Salvidor Dali quote, “The only difference between a madman and myself is I’m not mad.”

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

I would love it. It would make things alot more sense, maybe a back story on the Rocktopi, etc.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

That would be awesome.  As childish as they are I think it would be sweet if they did it like the "Dragonology" books.  I kind of like that "in-universe" look. *shrugs*

What would you think of actully getting Species Biology and Football published as a support book for the Rookie?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.