This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 5 years, 9 months ago.

I wanna know who the scientist is…..

:)

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Its a great job and the information I get to work with is so secret Its a secret to me also. :)

We’ve got our eyes on you. Watch the shadows and beware the dark, Muuuwwaahaha!

Shut my DAMN YAPPER!!!

Scott, if you feel this thread should not exist, let me know so I can put the Kaibosh on it!  I don’t want to cross the line and stumple upon some of the great ideas you’ve got for the crypt…  You know the enemy is watching…. And by enemy I mean Julie Andrews, of course… 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

CIOOTOOKN in abreviated form!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

I’m afraid if the FDO divulged any of the above requested information he would have to terminate you immediately afterwards. All that can be said at this time is "He is safe, He is secret"

Memo from the desk of "Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

So, what’s the story with the Scientist who created "the Crypt"…  We’ve got a name – James Keeling…. 

But that’s about it…  We know the ship is special… somehow…

We know it’s been through lots of battles, and assumed destroyed multiple times…

I’ll kick it off.  I think it’s an organic ship…  self rebuilding.  Like the spines on the deuce and ace.  Even though all the crew bites it, the ship goes on… 

So what’s with the scientist?  Maybe he was working with the crystaline structures and found a way to control their growth better…  thoughts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.