This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Corbin Hilty Corbin Hilty 6 years, 1 month ago.

I Saw Savior

• Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

Lucky, all i could find was chronic and a helium balloon…. 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Damn, lost more Brain cells than I thought.

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Wolf

That’s two words! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Duct Tape! :)

Profile photo of Wolf

Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Stop talking pastries and pizza’s! My mind has gained 10lbs just thinking about all this food!

Profile photo of J.P.

I fell off and a mushroom fell into my mouth. I didn’t see savior, but I did enjoy the rest of my pizza. At the Mellow Mushroom!

– “The adverb is not your friend.” -Stephen King, “On Writing”

can askew you vision. Not to mention if you fall off you could hurt yourself! :p

Profile photo of J.P.

Sorry dude. It wasn’t the mushrooms, or savior. It was my cousin. I told him the whole green tights and quiver of arrows was going to draw attention, but he insisted no one would notice…

– “The adverb is not your friend.” -Stephen King, “On Writing”

Profile photo of Shiraz Zia

Every time i see the topic of this thread in my head an evil little radio starts playin 

"I saw Savior kisssing Santa Clause…"

In the immortal words of Socrates "I Drank What?!"

Profile photo of Josh Dynon

Ancestor is an awesome book, lol

Hey,

Can someone tell me what a muni bus is (it sounds kinds scary)

Profile photo of Ian Bahas

I have been on a muni bus in Sanfran.

They’re completely invisible to you due to the "Not my problem" gene (Douglas Adams concept that if something isn’t your problem, you won’t see it.). Don’t make out with your girlfriend on the muni bus, ‘Tard might get jealous and kill you!

Profile photo of Sean Camden

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think that muni bus probably had a few Nocturnals on it. Probably would have died that night if Savior hadn’t been there. This is a Muni bus we’re talking about, after all. If you’ve never been on a Muni bus in San Francisco late at night, trust me: Freak City. Folks with snake-faces or two heads or something growing out of the forehead blend right in.

Profile photo of Jason Collins

as do we all (just in different degrees of pain and length of time to die)

cmon, what better way to ensure total world domination than to make sure that you are one the only people left

P.S. let the FDO borrow your pen, I hear that it may go easier if you do.

Assassins do it from behind

Profile photo of Ian Bahas

Just great…I hope scott doesn’t consider OSU fans to be part of Marie’s Children. I’ve already gotten a letter from the FDO himself about my heritage. He is forced to like me because i joined his site according to him and i would highly doubt he would attack one of his own junkies, but he might decide to cull our ranks at one point (when the world is overpopulated with his junkies) and then i might be in trouble

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

you should have run away before he shot you.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Sean Camden

We had just walked up Fillmore from Lombard and were waiting at the stop on Union for a muni bus to take us to her apartment. At the time (this was around 1983) I described him as "like Robin Hood" dressed in green with a bow and quiver of arrows over his shoulder, but now I realize that was wrong. There is no other explanation. It must have been Savior.

Yes, we were both very high on mushrooms. No, she never admitted to also seeing him. But let’s be serious: we were about to board a muni bus late on a Friday night in San Francisco and a man with a bow and arrows was not the freakiest thing we would see in the course of our journey.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.