This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of mark colley mark colley 6 years, 9 months ago.

i pod volume limits

• Profile photo of mark colley

hi guys thnxs for comments ipod in question is a Apple – iPod touch , im not useing the earplugs that came with it got sony ones not expensive but not cheapest either,maybe ill have to look at a pair of those noise-canceling headphones anyone got them ? any recommendations form anyone that has them .

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

It never gets that cold here. It snowed all over the UK except for where I live yesterday.
    I don’t actually own an iPod, my phone (not even an iPhone) has 8GB memory, so it’s hooked up to my charger all night. I love my phone, it’s the Nokia N95, so I use the wifi to download the podcasts straight to my phone. I’m actually commenting from my phone using the web browser and it doesn’t cost a thing because I’m using the wifi in my house. I know you can do all that with an iPhone, but touchscreens have never been my friend. I’ve got guitar fingers. Been playing for 7 years now, it’s reached the point where I don’t have fingerprints.
    Oh my bloody hell I go off on tangents.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

yeah, i do that too! except i hook my ipod up to my stereo and let it run. then it has no juice in the morning, robbing me of listening to DragonForce on the bus. don’t you hate it when you go out in the cold and the wired freeze?

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

Shitty soundbodgers. When you wrap them round the ipod the wires inside go a bit mentalist. That’s what happens to me. Also, doesn’t help that I sleep on mine because I listen before I go to bed.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

yeah, that works well, too. The old ipod headphines sucked royal ass, so if you still have those, you could be getting low quality sound. Either get the new ones or get a radioshack brand.

if you got to ‘Get Info’ for tracks in iTunes, you can change the settings, including the volume levels. Just crank that fucker up!

Profile photo of

Is anyone else finding this issue?

Profile photo of zackmann

Is that on all mp3 players or just Apples? There should be some type of amplifier.

Profile photo of JT Manis

Might work…

Profile photo of False Hope

it is my experiences that by replacing headphone you can improve audio quality and volume

Profile photo of mark colley

hey scott
    love the podcasts only problem i have really is that even with the sound up to high i still find them to low , this may just be a problem with us people across the pond as with have limits on our i pods as regards how loud the volume can be, damn laws just wondered if there was any thing that could be done to get round this thanks for reading.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.