This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Erika Hoel Erika Hoel 5 years, 9 months ago.

I know its cheesy..but…

• Profile photo of Erika Hoel

…I’m exactly the same way. 

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Black 47, The Pogues, Seven Nations, Here Be Dragons, The Lash, Hellbound Glory.

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

WCU LADY CATAMOUNTS ARE 2009 SOCON CHAMPIONS! Next stop, March Madness!!!!!

Profile photo of Tom Perks

"But most of my bands are rock bands that are… uh… compleatlyun-mainstream…. Most of them have at least one accordion, mandolin, and set of bag pipes…" Does this refer to either the Red Hot Chilli Pipers or The Fiery Furnaces?

Profile photo of Shiraz Zia

Before they got signed, afterwards their stuff is way too overproduced.  If you can get your hands on the Origin cd listen to how most of their hits were supposed to soound like.

I’m all over the place in what I like but I tend to gravitate to Classic Rock, old school metal and goth.

In the immortal words of Socrates "I Drank What?!"

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Doug Warren

You gotta love an instrument that has to be hammered to be played.

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Yes… I’m an anti-social siglerite who takes antidepressants and anti psychotics…. I’m almost emo…. and I listen to Evanescence….

But most of my bands are rock bands that are… uh… compleatly un-mainstream…. Most of them have at least one accordion, mandolin, and set of bag pipes…

EDIT: Who, not how… damnit!!! 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.