This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rick Renaud Rick Renaud 4 years, 10 months ago.

i just sat down……..

• Profile photo of Rick Renaud

I just happened to hear a half hour of infected on XM Radio. I had to get it!!!!

THen I got Contagious then Earthcore then The Rookie, then……….I can’t stop myself. Am I going insane?

Any way, I hear this is how we all start!

Profile photo of Andrew Morton

over the next week you wont sleep. you’ll buy all books, multiple copies even. listen to everything ever put out by the FDO. become hooked to the Sigler Forums. and by day two maybe you’ll get a friend hooked as well…

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

Profile photo of emma audsley

Your’e going to love it!

Profile photo of athanas

I was hooked on Sigler’s work before I was 10 pages into Infected.

Welcome to the fold. :-)

Profile photo of Belladonna420

to your new addiction!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

Glad you found the FDO, be sure you tell all your friends — spread the stank!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616]

Profile photo of Trev Twinem

i just set down and picked up Infection…my first sigler…woa this is amazing…shaun hutson on heat…just reached page 140 in one sitting and thought I would tell you all how amazing this is…are the rest as good? Laughing I will have to buy myself a nano to download the podcasts…..what a great discovery sigler has been for me….a guy brought up on James Herbert, stephen King. Michael Crichton…et al..eat your heart out ( and other bits you care to)…I have discovered Siggler!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.