This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 10 months ago.

I inspired the cover….

Same Diff. innet?

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

I got such a kick out of all the crazyness that happened on the flame thread, I oft go back and relive the taunts and insults between you all, Priceless.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

he’s got a bad case of Hutchinssss!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

What do you mean?  The Real meaning is simple…  But with the great land of College football this week, it’s GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Its like I can feel Wallerdads presence, can you?

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

But we have gone smokin b4…

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

I played Dark Orbit for a bit, had a good time too, but there just aren’t enough hours in the day my friends…  Combine my full time job grovelling for the FDO to something like NaNoWriMo, not to mention the other full time corporate wage slave, wife, and four kids….  well.  You get the idea…  But Personally, I think Mumo was the true model for the Contagious cover… of course, that’s him without wearing the gas mask…. Looks just like him… big bugged out red eyes and everything….

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Is that a carolina panther?  Is that Brad Hoover?  Are you Brad Hoover is disguise?????  Tell us Delhome – tell us!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

And still listening to the FDO religiously, we just have something else taking up our free time now (and money), it’s called Dark Orbit.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

when Mumo (and Wallerdad) used to be among the living, and used to post on this site. God rest their souls… (insert small tear here).

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Mumo actually had his pic of him wearing a gas mask that he used for his day job killing bugs…  That was more in line with the cover for contagious…  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

You look like a scary entomologist!

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

It is only him the FDO says it is…

That’s gatorrock for sure.  Please – No one ask him what his user name means – PLEASE!!!!!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

I have never seen that picture before in my life.

Now you can see my proof…

I must have been the inspiration for the cover, right?!  Heck my picture has been up for over a year… the cover came out well AFTER it. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Of course where will this get me in life….hmm have a  wife.  Already playing with mutating real life.  Damn not sure yet…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.