This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 3 months ago.

I have stories about you from a former life…

That’s the reason for the… uh… change….   Sure does clean you out though! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Always two steps ahead of your junkies, right FDO?

You’re Fooked

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I’m afraid you reacted to slowly. That cereal you’ve been eating … there’s more than hydrogenated vegetable oil in it. It’s liberaly seasoned with tiny, self-assembling robot bits. You will read more of this technology in CONTAGIOUS, but suffice to say, your innards have already been taken hostage.

So you want to spread stories of my younger days? That’s fine, that’s fine, as long as you like having internal fecal material rearranged. Don’t it make your blue eyes brown, so to speak. 

nice one spam

He keeps it in a cage in an undisclosed location,  He gathers His Junkies life blood to
    feed this savage and untamed Ego, but the loyal Junkies are more than happy to give
    freeely.  Once in a great while He lets the Ego out of the cage, but keeps it sedated with unknown herbs and 
    mysterious liquids…..lest it run amok and disclose Secrets that would kill whoever
    heard about them….
    Yes, FDO has an Ego and he is protecting us from it as we speak……
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Sigz has an ego, we all know it, he knows it, his ego even knows it. only thing is what if we pick at his ego too much then we have the problem of no ego.  if sigz has no ego he wont give us our mother fraking, god damned fix.  sorry i realy need the new nocturnal. lol. 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Maybe I am old fashioned, but that sounds like typical behavior, at least for my generation…You youngsters are so conservative.  I’d better be careful at my new job.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

The forming of the demented mind of Sigler…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

There’s nothing like trying to taunt the FDO out of his reclusive hiding place. Who knows, if he comes out and strikes you dead, it’ll be a great return to the senseless violence!

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence?

There are three which immediately pop into mind: – Scott once got the Marketing Director (who would later become the president of the division) so drunk that he stripped naked and ran around a pool. – There is a desk that still exists in said small publishing company where Scott is rumored to have defiled a support representative. The office belonged to the founder of the company. Said founder was not amused. – At a financial party, disposable cameras were floating around (digital still being too new at the time). Photos were discovered that appeared to have been taken in a bathroom. And had to be promptly burned. Scott had many years experience exposing horror to the masses before his breakthrough in publishing. ;)

But do it anyway!  I’d like to hear em’!

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

… at a small publishing technology company in Michigan. Can I use them for financial gain? Or should I start having someone taste my cereal for me in the morning?

-v 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.