This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 5 months ago.

I had a dream…

• Profile photo of James Keeling

I won’t even tell you about my dreams… a bit too disturbing for mortal consumption…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Profile photo of James Keeling

Are simply our subconscious giving us the messages the universe has for us.  Either future, or past, or even in the present…  So what does that really say about y’all?  Bondage issues?  Problems with self-image that require "changing"???

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Hope I was part of it.  Now the most important question is – Was the dream in color?  It would have to be because blood in black and white would not be as good!!!  And you know if our FDO is part of it, there will be BLOOD!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

Profile photo of Sacha Kerckhoffs

Humanity should be thankful to the dogs, for having the wits to recognize the bad guys! Go doggies! They always save the day. Or they just lllloooove raw hamburger.

Anywayz, awesome dream! That goes way beyond being chased by junkies and getting tie wrapped (why do the tie wraps stay so prominent in my memory of the dream, I wonder…)

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

was the chawawa n8? 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I’ve had a similar dreams befor, almost always the same, the part that changes is what happens when we try to hide…..and get away… but it’s always about the dogs…..and then I had it again after reading about Mookie… 

I was with my two dogs, Pandora (Norwegian elkhound) and Pepper (Lab and Elkhound mix) out for a night time walk, when strange things started falling from the sky and landing in the large grassy field behind our house.  They were coffin sized, bullit shaped and metallic, dropping by parachutes. As they landed, hatches would spring open.  Soon other neighbors and their dogs where showing up to see what was going on. We couldn’t really see what came out of those metallic coffins, we were too far away. My dogs however, took off with all the other neighborhood dogs, and ran up to the metallic objects, barking and snarling like crazy.  Then as the beings came out, they changed shape from whatever the original was into what looked like dogs and tried to blend in with the other dogs.  This "changing into dogs" stuff was seen by everyone.  Then we all freaked and ran away to hide in dark damp tunnels and basements.  The appearance, of the unknown creatures, was eventually found out to be, what looked just like raw meat….ground hamburger to be exact. The creatures tried to hide this from us humans so they "became" dogs ( the first beings they saw as they landed).  The creatures later began stealing human skin and faces, and wearing them to blend in.  The dogs were able to detect these face-stealing creatures from real humans, so then, of course,  our hero dogs ate the raw hamburger… thus saving us and all of humanity.
    I think I blended The Thing with War Of The Worlds, and  Face Off, and Scott’s telling of Mookie the Violent.
     *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Have plenty of beer and pork chops on hand.  It will keep him occupied so you can get away

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

@ wallerdad: Thanks for pointing him out. You must have been in the dream too, to know that. I will keep an eye on mumo for the next few nights. Any tips for handling him?

@ Pjotr NL: Hallo! Altijd leuk om via een forum van een knotsgekke Amerikaan Nederlanders tegen te komen! Go dropjes, Go dropjes!

[edit: I falsely named mumo mamo]

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Was mumo

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Peter Braat

lekker dropjes eten…

indeed a strange dream

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Boy, I had a weird night! After reading Scott’s story about his dog Mookie, I went to bed thinking of Scott (don’t we all! He’s our FDO!). So, I dreamt of Scott. And of all of YOU, junkies! Yeah, I dreamt of you! I’m still in the process of waking up, so I may sound a bit incoherent…

So anyway, I dreamt Scott had a few junkies over (yeah, I was one of them! That made it much easier to dream that part) and we ate some ‘dropjes’ (that’s licorice and it’s typically Dutch). So far: BORING!
    But then, the FDO dropped these junkies in a big field and we thought "Now what? What sweet ideas has the FDO?" Okay, picture this: you’re in a bigbigbig corn field, waiting to see what nice surprise we would get. Suddenly, from every corner of the field, JUNKIES jumped in! They had to hunt for US!!!! Junkies hunting Junkies?

The Hunting Junkies really had a blast, Junkies love to hunt. I know that now. I was prisoned and put in tie wraps but, being the Strong Junkie Lady that I am, I unwrapped them and I fled. Yeah, I fled because I wanted some more dropjes….
    Ain’t that sad? I thought it was. I may have to admit I’m a dropjes junkie too. Damn addictions, they hunt me in my dreams!!!!
    I wonder where Scott went, after he dropped us in the field.

[there’s a lot of ‘drop’ in this post…]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.