This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 8 months ago.

I believe Nocturnal is your Best Book yet

(the voices wait for the wath of the Sigmeister (DAMN HIM) to come down on me)

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Avatar of Siobhan Bagshaw-Mitchell

What colour do you blush? Pink or red… maybe blue?

The pacing on this one keeps making me feel like I’m listening to a TV mini series or move. (Made for TV or otherwise.)

Infection is, because of all the promo stuff I can do. (see how you spread the Stank thread, I’m planning on doing the same thing for the book release, but with guess the number of triangles.)
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

It’s true. I’m blushing.

I love Nocturnal and can’t wait for the next episode.

“We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…” -Grim Fandango

I still feel Ancestor to be top of the heap, but I am really enjoying Nocturnal.

I am curious to see how it winds up playing out.

Almost makes me wish I was still having kids…

“Daddy? Why was I named Pookie Chang?”

“Well son, it has to do with a me, your mamma, a bar stool, and a holla hoop….”

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

“innapropriate time”

i walk through the grocery store cringing and laughing and i get odd looks from people
    i order a pookie burger in the drive through
    i start to cackle behind little children at a book store (they jumped about 5 ft)
    i ask a clerk if they have any “Chang Bang”??

listening to my iPod while shopping is always entertaining

And at a most innapropriate time too…

Sigler does it again!

I can’t wait for more….

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

that was the funniest!!

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

murder myrtery
    horror mystery
    police drama
    creepy monsters and people
    and some just scary shit

just good wholesome fun

I’m impressed as well. Every character you’ve introduced has been placed, either by situation or descriptively into a context that has made them easy either understand or relate to. You’re use of humor has been spot on and elicits just the right amount of levity to counterbalance the gravity you employ. The startling dichotomy and your metaphorical usage between Maries Children and the Saviors and their intransigence to the extant established normatives of western society creates a very nice anachronistic feel as you blend the different temporal aspects of the story together.
    Or…

This story rocks!

Or…

You’re shit doesn’t stink.

Thanks again for providing this story for us to enjoy. May there be many more.

It is a great mesh of police procedurals and eldritch horror. I continue to be impressed.

Long live roctopi!

I’ve either read or listened to your other books and I enjoyed them all but I truly believe this is your best work so far.

This story seems fuller and more complex then you’re other stories. And I also feel you character development is going a lot further then you have in most of your other books, so I hope to see that continue while you maim and slaughter more poor souls. (Keep in mind that any of your stories are still miles above a vast majority of other writers out there.)

I also would like to say that I listened to the podcast of Infection and found that rather rough but upon hearing about all the rewriting you’ve put into it I plan to buy the book, yes pre-ordering as you requested.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.