This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Beth_Ailis Beth_Ailis 4 years, 8 months ago.

I am…..Infected…

• Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

Welcome to the fold. You have many, many hours of entertainment ahead of you.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Gmork

Congrats on finishing your first Sigler book!! Hope you enjoy Contagious just as much!

Profile photo of Trev Twinem

Well just finished my first sigler book and wasn’t it great Smile I had this strange sensation of wanting to scratch myself and take a knife to that spot that’s been annoying me on my butt! The little fellas what a lovely name for those cute little triangles THEY’RE HATCHING…HURRY UP…GET THIS THREAD POSTED…. Well fellas we all know what was the most horrific and gut wrenching for us to read…yep putting your balls on a table and getting your big knife out…now that really did make me cringe Cry I loved the writing style the fast and easy to absorb chapters and the techno talk which was never too complicated or long to allow you to lost interest. I have the follow up book Contagius on order and I look forward to another great instalment of the life and times of the anti-hero Perry Dawsey!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.