This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Shirley Bruce Shirley Bruce 5 years, 11 months ago.

Hutchinssss book PERSONAL EFFECTS available for pre-order

You effin’ rock too.  But don’t tell the FDO I said that!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

As bad as the dreaded hutchinnnnsssss is, he’s still a podcast author, and any press he gets automatically boosts up the FDO.  So there you go FDO!  Feel the boost!  Feel it!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

I just read about Personal Effects on the Hutchins site.  This is going to be so cool and I’ve now pre-ordered.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

getting my hands on Hutchins personal effects but who knows if I’ll even be here 6 months from now.  I’m thinking I might be at war with the Evil Mary Poppins army at that time.

you want us to get our hands on JCHutchins Personal Effects, right? Okie fine.

There is no better way to track your enemies than to keep them close, and I’m keeping a close eye on that rat-fucker J.C. Hutchins. So close, in fact, I just pre-ordered his new novel PERSONAL EFFECTS by clicking here.

We’re watching you, Hutchins. May your book blow the fuck up so when we drag you kicking and screaming back into the primordial ooze, you have that much farther to fall …

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.