This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gmork Gmork 3 years, 6 months ago.

Human Centipede, again!

• Profile photo of Gmork

That’s actually really good to know. I really don’t go for a lot of blood and gore (which is ironic considering I’m here), but sometimes the psychological messed up storylines are worse. It totally sounds like one of those movies that will result in something beautiful in my soul dying after watching it Frown

Profile photo of Belladonna420

and lay down for a few minutes before I could continue watching it.

To put things in perspective, not only am I a horror/slasher/grindhouse movie freak, I have also worked as a paramedic, a surgical pathology technician and an operating room technician. Blood, guts, gore, bodily fluids…. doesn’t bother me. I think it was more about how the movie made me feel on an emotional, human level. I was really affected by the things the victims endured throughout the movie and what they felt; the fear, the pain, etc. I think it was that that made me physically ill.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of Gmork

That’s totally what would happen to me. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll keep the trash can nearby when I do watch it!!Surprised

Profile photo of Byron Metz

Supposedly the concept of the film arose from a joke Mr. Six made with friends about punishing child molesters by stitching their mouths to the anus of a “fat truck driver”. Six has also stated that inspiration for the film came from Nazi medical experiments carried out during World War II, such as the actions of Josef Mengele at Auschwitz concentration camp…..Arbeit Macht Frei………..The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Belladonna420

from watching a movie before, but Human Centipede did exactly that. That being said, I’m sure I’ll eventually watch the sequel because my curiosity will end up getting the better of me….

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of Gmork

I have this movie in my queue and every time I go to watch it I just can’t bring myself to press play. But I know it’s a train wreck and I just can’t remove it from my queue…lol

Profile photo of BigJohn

Not another human centipede movie!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Profile photo of Richard Read

Smile

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

Not only did it get made, it actually spawned a sequel!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1530509/

Sadly though its effectively banned from general release in the UK because the BBFC refused it a rating!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000302/Human-Centipede-2-Will-sickest-movie-time-released-U-S.html

Naturally that simply ensures everyone will watch it! Apparently this one features a 12 person centipede and is ‘the sickest movie of all time!’

I also couldn’t help but notice that there may be a 3rd in production!

Last exclaimation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.