This topic contains 324 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sadock sadock 5 days, 14 hours ago.

How Many Tattoos, Favorite????

• Profile photo of sadock

No new ones for me in a while, but I still like what I’ve got:
    1/4 sleeve on my left arm and a 3/4 sleeve down my right arm

Profile photo of Belladonna420

I’m finally going to start work on my shoulder/quarter sleeve piece! It’s going to be an add-on to some work I had done many, many years ago. I’m very excited and can’t wait to show it off when it’s complete!

want it to say???

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Profile photo of GJ

this (but not as long)

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Randy Hinckley

It certainly looks nothing like Texas, at least to a Texan. Needless to say on the subsequent three I was stone cold sober.

—- I’m 6’3″ and 265, so if Sigler ever puts me in a book as some pussy Quarterback you’ll know why I eviscerated him.

Profile photo of Twainy

South America

Profile photo of Randy Hinckley

I have four tattoos so far. The first I got back in 2000 that is the shape of the state of Texas with the texas flag inside the borders. Too bad I was shitfaced and it looks more like South America now.

Number two is the aTm for Texas A&M on my right shoulder.

Number three is my daughter’s name in Aurek-Besh on my left bicep.

The last one is the Dark Mark on my left forearm. My daughter was both simultaneously awed and worried that I could now summon Voldemort.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Profile photo of GJ

drippping downwards in hebrew…

Do you have a design in mind? If not, I’m always here to bounce ideas off of! Laughing

Profile photo of GJ

I might get one done on the day I get laid off to mark the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. Honestly!!

If one of us ever visits the other, we’ll get tattooed together!! Deal? *holds out hand for handshake to seal the deal*

Profile photo of GJ

0 Surprised

Profile photo of Stefani Robinson

I tend to compare it to getting stung by a bee over and over. It’s not terrible, its definitely not that bad at all just a bit unpleasant sometimes. For me, I always recommend for first time tattooers to get it somplace away from bone and generally less sensitive if your not sure about the pain thing, my first was on my forearm which generally isn’t a very sensitive area.

I also found there were two parts for me that had me gritting my teeth more than the rest. When the outline had already been done, and the artist was going over the area again for the color and shading. The area was already swollen and sore, so to go over it again really got my attention but it wasn’t unbearablr or anything. And the one on my wrist, whenever that needle got near the bone I had to remember to take some deep breaths lol. Again, nothing terrible and after a few minutes the endorphins kick in and its not a big deal at all.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

I didn’t necessarily get them in this order:

1. baby dragon w/rose
    2. Marvin the Martin &
    3. his dog K-9
    4. the script from the One Ring from the Lord of the Rings
    5. a Celtic style dragon
    6. baby tiger
    7. Italia/Thirteen ambigram
    8. a cross in memory of my dad
    9. Bon Jovi heart & dagger

The cross on my spine hurt more than any of my others. I’d say maybe an 8 out of 10… I sat thru it – 2 hours with my teeth clenched the whole time! By the time we were done, my jaw ached as well as my back! LOL!

I’m a bit of a Bon Jovi fan! Tongue out This was the first tat I had done by that artist. I will definitely go back to that shop again.

Tattoos can be painful, it really depends on their location and your tolerance for pain. I think I have a pretty high tolerance as most of mine weren’t that bad. The worst one was the cross on my spine, but it was done in memory of my dad so it was totally worth it.

There are pics of all but one of my tats on this thread. They can be found here and here.

Profile photo of David Taylor

On a scale of 1-10 how bad did it hurt?

Also how many tats do you have?

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

Profile photo of Brandon Fletcher

youll love it! its not really a stabbing kind of pain feels like you are being lightly scratched (atleast for me) its not bad at all.

I sing with my eyes closed!

Profile photo of Twainy

Great video! Very informative! and funny. So … do you u like Bon Jovi? It’s nice! I like the outline and color! Now … stand with your back to a mirror, take a picture of the shoulder tattoos, flip them in Photoshop and share? Same artist? That looks painful … no matter what you say! They are applied with a needle, right?

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

and neither of them hurt. The one on my spine, however… completely different story! Yell

one of my tatoos was on my shoulder blade and i was told that tatoos in general hurt like hell and ones that close to the bone hurt worse. When I was getting it done I almost fell asleep!

Profile photo of Pons Matal

experience. I find it very relaxing!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Whatever you say, Shady! Innocent

la la la la la la la la la la……

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of GJ

I was scared to click the link after the moob exchange on twitter last night!

I am very intruiged by their mythos. I have asked a few friends that are into other mythologys but they can never give me any good places for information about this one…. Any recomendations?

of anything new, but I have this! Wink

Or I’ll squish you even more! Tongue out

Right there with you bro! Needz more inkn done I do

Profile photo of Twainy

Will you get them all at once?

Pretty saying. I AM trying to catch up on my reading here. I vaguely remember reading something that would indicate that this tatoo may semi-describe you. That would be cool. Maybe in the User Name thread.

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

Profile photo of Twainy

that’s why I was asking! Undecided

GJ threw the 1st snail. The proof is here. BellaBot never lies! It’s not in my programming. Innocent

Profile photo of GJ

What am I listening to?

Profile photo of GJ

You know I’ll probably like it.

Profile photo of GJ

that’s it, right … THERE!

Profile photo of GJ

I could check it for Shady? Innocent

Profile photo of GJ

Wht do you need to wait?

And it’s the “V” word we don’t use, and not just when talking about me either, for the record!! That goes for all the GS!

You? Innocent? HA! Now that’s funny!!!

You and Guessy were going at it and somehow your attention turned to me! I was just an innocent bystander!! Innocent

“Pick on Bella” month?!?! Frown

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

Potatoe cannons are old school we need to make a Scrapple CANNON!!!!!

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Profile photo of Gmork

Remember I grew up in Hawaii, home of Spam eating.

Scrapple is basically gray Spam. Love it. So SLING AWAY!!! Tongue out

Profile photo of Brady Chapman

iv been fiddling around with that idea. the local shop, Brainstorm does some amazing realistic artwork

BlackShard Syndicate ShardBorn Forever!

Profile photo of Stefani Robinson

Soon to be 3 and I know exactly the one I want, its being paid for as a late birthday present by my mom’s boyfriend. I’m gonna finish up the design I started on my forearm nearly 2 years ago now. My favorite is that one because its a religious symbol that is very important to me, and I’m super excited to finally be getting it finished.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

Fair warning – I’ve got a sling shot FULL of scrapple aimed right at you!

Profile photo of Brandon Fletcher

big white tiger head on my left man boob and a red and black nautical star on the back of my left calf. I would love to get more but im sort of a tight-wad and its rare i can justify to myself spending 300+ bucks on tats… but im always on the lookout if there is one that i have to have ill give in for sure =P

*pulls out lawn chair and grabs a drink*

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Profile photo of Gmork

I love this! Cracked up reading this exchange. I didn’t know Bella hated mispellings so much. <insert evil laugh>

LIAR!!!! *smooches scrapple pie into Shady’s face*

Profile photo of GJ

That would be whips, chains, gimp masks and pictures of…. Foot in mouth

la la la la la la la la la la…….

Profile photo of GJ

tell Kali that I’m not speaking to her anymore? :

Profile photo of GJ

Where are you going to put Bella’s name?

If anything at all it will be the shield symbol :) Its just so clean looking!

Tongue out

Profile photo of GJ

KRAKENS tat, please be sure to spell it correctly!!! Kali was just being her EVIL self above and was trying to make my head explode!!

And spelling KRAKENS wrong is a very major distraction!!!!! But I told you she’d never go for it!! Frown

Im down to get the Krakens logo somewhere

I think that after getting my breast cancer ribbon touched up that might be a tat I will have to get!

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

And have not had any work done on my tattoo…. I’m going crazy for more.

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

if she gets a “Bella” tat!! And I mean a PERMANENT tat, not a temp one!!! Wink

Profile photo of GJ

And I think those words might stay with me

Profile photo of GJ

i have my Zodiac sign, Pisces, on the back of my left shoulder and plan to expand on it for a whole back design, next tattoo to be added soon

I have a red hatchet man tattoo on my the back of left shoulder from my “Clownie Dagger” days, and I also have a pink breast cancer ribbon on my left upper arm for when my mom got brest cancer. She recovered fully from it though :)

I would like to get it touched up and maybe filled in with some wording around it.

every year around the time I get my tax return. Time to start thinking about what I want! Wink

That one means a lot to me.

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

Trying to think of a good spot was tricky. Though tattoos aren’t a huge deal at work, I do run a department, meet clients, and we have a very ‘old-management’ type owner. I try and keep them tasteful and discreet.

Oooh, and the three stars are in honor of Orion’s Belt. Always been my favorite constellation.

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I have to say, since getting it I’ve grown to love when people ask “What does it say?” Because then I tell them precisely that – what it says. Since very few people speak Gaelic you’d think more of them would be wise enough (knowing me at least) to ask what you did. Tongue out

It’s my favorite quote. ‘Not all who wander are lost’ J.R.R. Tolkien

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Twainy

what does it mean

Profile photo of GJ

What does it mean?

Don’t usually like most cross tats, yours on the other hand is well designed.

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Look at me slacking off on that!! Here is tattoo number 8:

Photobucket

In sorting out my idea for my next one, I inadvertently planned my next 5! All I need is the money to pay for it.

Profile photo of Twainy

This is an interesting thread. Is this all of the pictures or is there a tattoo gallery I don’t know about somewhere? Well … just becuse body art isnt for me doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate it … I’ve seen some really poor examples in my life but I’ve also seen some really elaborate, beautiful ones … it’s art and beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Did Guessy get a tattoo? What did Phantom’s 8th look like?

Profile photo of Yuhri Miller

I have the patch of the karate school that I earned my black belt from, a silhouette of a jazz sax player and a tropical sunrise scene with my wedding date on it that says “Paradise Found”. I’m working on four more. A celtic knot to symbolize my newfound heritage, the karate school patch that I teach at now, and the patch that I designed for my short lived karate school. Pics to follow.

If someone tries to kill you, you kill ‘em right back – Malcolm Reynolds

Profile photo of Yuhri Miller

I did some dna testing and found out that I am actually of Celtic descent. Warrior roots was the test site. I am in the process of getting a Celtic knot from my neckline to the point of my shoulder. Your tats sound pretty cool.

If someone tries to kill you, you kill ‘em right back – Malcolm Reynolds

Profile photo of Andreas Kimming

For now got a appointment the 20 of October for another one =).

but my favorite for now is my 8-bit mario.

Profile photo of John Fitzgerald

I’ve got a celtic tree of life on my shoulder, next one will be a celtic cross with the text “ferrum ferro acuitir”

Profile photo of sadock

Just make sure you let Maeve take them. You’re tat-pic impaired for some odd reason…..

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

My idea has a location, a finalized design and a date! February 19 and I am off for tattoo number 8!!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Avinjer

One should never make a tattoo decision when in a chemically altered state.
One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

into getting a tattoo if you’re not sure. I don’t want you doing anything you’ll regret later. If you really do want one, think long and hard about what you want and where you want it because there’s no going back. I wanted every single tattoo I have, not one of them was done impulsively. And there isn’t a one I wish I hadn’t gotten. That’s they way it should be.

We like to joke with you about getting one, but this is your decision. So I won’t hold you to what you said before about getting a tat, but I’d be happy to help you with ideas and designs if you need it. Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of GJ

I’ll have to do it

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

That was just drunk talk above?!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of J.P.

Is that legal?

Profile photo of GJ

Why oh why oh why

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of GJ

My next pay day, it’s on! 24/2.. I just need to decide what and where.

Stop thinking about it and just go and get one. Mine is on my lower leg. Is for me to hide at work.

Just do eet!!

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

I wouldn’t put it anywhere because I’m afraid of pain. But if I wasn’t afraid of pain…not sure. Undecided [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Profile photo of GJ

I’m not sure it would look that good on me, but I still like it.

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren and CBBC Tigress

Profile photo of GJ

Just the rose? and where would you put it?

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren and CBBC Tigress

Profile photo of Avinjer

the proud member of the gutter sistren emblem that guestford_junkie has. That would look sweet.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Profile photo of GJ

now I’ve gone back to being a dithering ditherer..

I do like this look… but maybe I’ll think on it a little while longer…

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Print out a copy of the tat you would like and place it where you will see it everyday. Like you mirror on the fridge and such, long as you can see multiple times during the day. And like my FNB Sadock said, if in 6 months time you still like the design git-r-done! Impulse is your worst enemy when getting tats. The tat artist that worked on me made my Son wait 4 months before he would do his first tat.

Profile photo of Avinjer

Also, a question to ask yourself. Well it still look good in the retirement home. Saw some tribal tats on a 70 year old guy. Really didn’t look like he was carrying it off very well. Kind of warped with the old age sagging thing.

Profile photo of sadock

Pick one you want to get and wait six months. If you still like the design, get it done. It’s going to be there for life. There’s no rush and you sure as frak don’t want one you’ll come to regret.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of GJ

underneath my hair – but what to have? Something that will look sexy when my hair is up for an evening out..

Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

I was giving you “language barrier” crap! LOL! Wink

Profile photo of GJ

undecisive….. Tongue out

Didn’t notice the date. Still! Quit dithering (whatever that means) and JUST DO IT! Wink

Profile photo of GJ

I have no idea why.

Profile photo of GJ

it’s now December and I’m still dithering..

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of GJ

The butterfly and the rose bud are really cool. I could see my wife getting one like those.

Profile photo of Avinjer

Dagger on the forearm and a wizard on the opposite upper arm.

You given birth. TWICE! I think you can handle getting a tattoo! Wink

Photobucket

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of GJ

I’m just not brave enough yet!

Profile photo of GJ

it RAWKS!!!

“Pics or it didn’t happen”?? Tongue out

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

about that!!! Wink

Of course, none of them can be printed here… Tongue out

I only wish I was talented enough to create that!

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

This is actually very cool! is that original artwork or software-generated?

So, is that like a bastardized version?

We Junkies like show-n-tell! Wink

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

an infinity symbol? Does this mean that you’re in fact an ordained member of the church of stewart?

funny I had you pegged as much more open minded and liberal. I gues the purist nation really does insist that if you’re gonna be successful in the siglerverse you have to be ordained ;)

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

Profile photo of Jason Banks

I have 6 planning on more but my lust for body art has turned to piervcing now that i have left the service

I use an ambigram generator, then I tweek it to my liking. Wink

*The Juicer*, Head Biker Babe, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4607874222,size=m][flickr-photo:id=4607874212,size=m]

Profile photo of James Keeling

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

I like it Bella… these ambigram’s always rawk! Did you design it yourself or was there a site you went to to design it?

~ Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

~ Linebacker for the Mars Planets

can be challenging.

the back is always the hardest. I usually set up a small tripod on the table and set the timer. that has been sucessful in getting a nice image. a little cropping is necessary sometimes

thanks for sharing yours.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Thanks for sharing Phantom!

Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Twice Over!

nice sharing

… some pictures that cross the line.

Wouldn’t want to corrupt these find folks anymore than they already are, would we???

Plus, that thing with the feather duster and block-and-pulley set is a little on the unbelievable side…

~ Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

… the close-up cropped view… wouldn’t want to let the naughty bits (in good old Python vernacular) show. Wink

Very cool… it’s good to have a guardian dragon guarding the nip to attack any excessively rough biters… Ha!

~ Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo! ~ Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Profile photo of sadock

And look at that: 5 of 7 are in perfect focus.

You must have had someone else take the pictures for you Tongue out

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

on my wrist next. Here’s what’s on the idea board.

[flickr-photo:id=4622980075,size=m]

I’m on an ambigram kick. My last tat was my Thirteen/Italia ambigram and I absolutely love it!

*The Juicer*, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

That one hurt a bit… being so close to my nipple and all!!! Tongue out

*The Juicer*, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Which one was the “companion” piece? One of the ones not shown (due to censorship issues, perhaps?)?

if I had to pick a fav, I’d say that I like your dad piece the best… followed by the “One Ring” script.

Thanks for sharing!

I like the Moon and the Pentacle pieces… very nice form what i can see.

Thanks for sharing them!

The butterfly is on the back of my right shoulder. The rose is on the back of my neck. The moon is on my lower right back. The pentacle is on my left ankle. The symbol is on my wrist (a combination of gemini and pisces – I am a pisces and my daughter is a gemini). The infinity symbol is on my upper left arm. And the Triple Goddess is on the right side of my stomach.

Profile photo of critter clark

Beautiful and kinda mystic.

Locations???

Profile photo of critter clark

Cool Firefly ink.

[flickr-photo:id=4622361589,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4622966648,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4622966590,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4622966726,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4622361645,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4622361605,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4622361533,size=m]

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

Props that was awesome cast!

Profile photo of Gmork

just kidding, sadockTongue out

btw I heart Spaceballs.

And I dont know their meaning. But I bet we can catch up on that at Balticon. You can have a few special drinks and I will get my surgical kit out and flay……Oh crap, sorry thats my alter-ego trying to surface again. Better double my meds before going! ;p

Funky Name Brotha! & Pusher twice over!

Profile photo of sadock

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

Profile photo of Gmork

Evil will always triumph….

Profile photo of sadock

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

Profile photo of Gmork

Is using the file names considered cheating? Wink

but they’re awesome!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of sadock

I’ll be impressed if anyone knows the meaning behind all of them. Not impossible (actually fairly logical IMHO), but the source material is diverse.

[flickr-photo:id=4515206840,size=-] [flickr-photo:id=4515206776,size=-]

[flickr-photo:id=4515206966,size=-] [flickr-photo:id=4514570687,size=-]

[flickr-photo:id=4515207672,size=-]

Profile photo of J.P.

Shadygirl and I completely lost track of time and missed the Tattoo Show in Stuttgart (http://www.tattooshow-stuttgart.de/). We’ll have to just enjoy it though pictures.

Profile photo of J.P.

a motorcycle accident. I don’t want him lurking around…

#7 is on my back and it’s really hard for me to take a good picture of it. I still need to get someone to help me. Marvin & K-9 are also on my back but I was able to get an over the shoulder, back-handed pic of them… none of these pics are really great though….

[flickr-photo:id=4512255099,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4512939456,size=m]

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of Paul Elard Cooley

Paul Elard Cooley

Get free visceral horror and urban fantasy fiction at

http://shadowpublications.com

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Take your time. I’ll just sit over here, as unmoving as an excited Sklorno player. ;)

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Gmork

…things aren’t supposed to be sagging yet?! Damn it!!emoticons

I’ll try to get them up asap.

Pusher and [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] & the Gutter Sistren.

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I love your tats! Hope you can get someone to help you with pics, cause I can’t wait to see your others. :)

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

I just need to find me a suitable donor! ;)

For the newer fellow Junkies who may be wondering about what we are talking about take a look here http://tinyurl.com/yl2fajg

Check out the Novella “Tattoo” and also the Fiendmasters (AKA Paul Elard Cooley) new release “Closet treats”. I sure you delightfully entertained! Muuwaahaaahaaahhaaaa! >:)

KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

Profile photo of Paul Elard Cooley

Right, Pons?

Paul Elard Cooley

Get free visceral horror and urban fantasy fiction at

http://shadowpublications.com

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

And why not give the nurses a little fun — guess what the tat USED to be? Surprised

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616]

everytime I come home with another one. But hey, have you ever taken a really good look at sagging flesh?? Tats can’t make it *any* worse! [flickr-photo:id=4344444705,size=m]

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

I went with my friend (I guess I was the designated driver) to get a tattoo. And she looked like she was being tortured. Reminded me of childbirth. Then again, I hyperventilate when giving blood.

I toyed with the idea briefly, but could never figure out what I would want to have decorate my bod for eternity. I mean, I’m wondering what it will look like when I’m in the old folks home and everything has, well… sagged. (Closer for me than for you!)

That tiger is soooo cute!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616]

but only have pics of four. I have to get someone to help me take pics of the others.

[flickr-photo:id=4360836030,size=m]

Thirteen-Italia Ambigram (reads the same upside-down or rightside-up)

[flickr-photo:id=4360094911,size=m]

Cross for my dad

[flickr-photo:id=4360095019,size=m]

Free-hand tiger

[flickr-photo:id=4360836194,size=m]

Script from “The One Ring” from The Lord of the Rings

My other tats are (5) Marvin the Martin, (6) his dog K-9, (7) a baby dragon with a rose and (8) a celtic-style dragon.

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Nice coloring on the waves

Captcha really doesnt know me to well. My phrase was Mr gumption!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Profile photo of nilling

Liking the Firefly tat…

Profile photo of Gmork

Really nice work, Finaldrive! I envy the firefly tat and the wave is really vibrant. Whatever work they did on it, made it look fantastic! Thanks for sharing these Laughing

Profile photo of Jeffrey Moore

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher …. Start Cracking with Crack!

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Profile photo of Jeremy Osborne

It says "Ozzy" in old English script.

Plain, and not exciting, but it’s what I wanted…

Profile photo of J.P.

As long as lightning doesn’t strike us both down…

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Evan Curry

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• King Of UNdead for Sigler
    Its going to be a awesome piece of work once its done. Its already excellent job as it is, but add the color and WHOA!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Cranes (the birds JP) will be white with red in the head/neck and black tail feathers (traditional) and the leaves will be shades of green to match the leaves on the back. when the arms are done I think we will be moving to shoulders and chest.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of J.P.

GIN! (It’s a preservative, and made from fruit!)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Gmork

But only if I get to call you Ikari!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Profile photo of Gmork

I can’t wait for that movie to come out.  It makes the Steampunk in me quiver (although I suppose it isn’t technically Steampunk, it just reminds me of the genre).

with fermaldihite and othe preservitives

Profile photo of J.P.

I had to spell it out. Like when Dr. Hammer clarified what the fist IS, vs. what it is not…

the artist I use now is male, but his wife is an artist too! Might try her out some time, here is her myspace. Check it, her out!
    "What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."
    Profile photo of J.P.

and looking for a different word. I shouldn’t have gone there. More of making this into a short joke rather than a mommy bags joke…

I knew what you ment the first time, but hearing you describe it……hilarious!!!! 

Undead Champion and Pusher 

to the little total recall gal with three mommy bags! If she was tattoo’s gal he’d have a pacifier (center mommy bag) and ear warmers to boot  Tongue out

I’m having a hard time stifling my guffaws in the office.  Thanks for that. Laughing

Profile photo of J.P.

Came from the new moive "9" right?  Or am I completely wrong?

Profile photo of J.P.

avatars. Can I just call you “First Child” from now on?

then you’d have a pacifier and ear warmers!

Like 4 times today.  Must be on my mind…….

I wish

Thats great!  Very impressive!

Cohaagen, you got what you wanted; you must give those people air! 

Please read the above in your worst possible Arnie voice.

2nd evil head.  Not 3rd Awesome Boob!   

Profile photo of J.P.

I understand the whole typing thing can be difficult when yer fingers keep rotting off.

tattoo’s girlfriend? :)

Profile photo of Gmork

that would work too!!

Profile photo of Gmork

from Total Recall! (Image of Kuato)

Evil head.     

Oh, there’s no mistaking it, it was a weird growth all right. :-)

Little to much fun.  Little to much testoterone.  Little to much extra cash.  Now I have a strange blue blob on my shoulder.  It was supposed to be an ocean wave. 

Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated I have no idea what I’m talking about.

Are you sure it wasn’t some weird growth and not a tattoo?   

Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated I have no idea what I’m talking about.

my second is:

"the constitution allows us to arm bears."

ladys right

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

forewarned is forearmed! I thinks thats how it goes…..

or just not looked at the pics at all.

Profile photo of Wolf

Nip it! Nip it in the bud! Just nip it! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

I did apologize in advance!

Profile photo of Wolf

how difficult it was for me to live through the late 70’s because of that damned show!

and they look really good on the hands.

Pain and I arent’ very good friends!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

then you’ll see the horror.  and if you’re old enough, you just might laugh a little too.  :-)

Profile photo of J.P.

~~Hey, what kinda party is this? There’s no booze and only one hooker~~

http://www.break.com/pictures/shark-amputee731656.html

i wander how he lost arm

IT is hanging out for all to see… and That doesn’t weird you out? 

what was it of

i dont know why twowire but u saying nip kinda wierd me out

<blush>twern’t nuthin</blush>

it’s not done yet. but thank you, she does do incredible work.

Profile photo of Matt Kriz

i had a guy at the shop down the street customize a savior cross (yes from Nocturnal) for me…ill get a pic up of it one of these days

Whats this I hear about you kicking my ass?

Profile photo of Gmork

The wings remind me of an art piece I want called The Wings of Icarus.  The detail is impressive and the color is perfectly placed!

Profile photo of Gmork

I love it! Very clever

Got drunk over seas and woke up with this tatoo on my back. Cost me $3000 to get it removed, but the memory still haunts me.

drunken tatoo

the collar, spine and under the arm are the toughest places I have had owrk done. the pecs. HA, I laugh at the piddly pain on the pecs. it’s just in the degree of pain.

Profile photo of Wolf

I would suggest that you start with temporary ones. That way I (I mean you) could see what it looks like first. I have a good supply of Sharpies and would be willing to draw whatever you want, as many times as it would take, to ensure that you were satisfied with the end results.

Just me thinking.

But I have fleshy pecs so that helped! The only thing that gets really bothersome is the constant wiping the artist does. You end up feeling like you got a slight sunburn. I can tell you that when they’re working close to the nip it gets a little more intense. That and it sorta tickles at the same time.  

the tats are very nice but I just gotta ask – Those on the pecs had to hurt worse than the others right??

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

well im not gana just go out and get anything

Until you look at it everyday for a while. I waited until I after I was 40 to get mine. Like I AM— said "its more expensive to remove it" and more painful I am told.

im nto sure about 1 and 3 but i realy like 2 it means alot 2 be andi know im not going 2 get sick of it

how long have had these on your bedroom door? any of the young folks getting their first tattoo, I always tell them to get the design and put it in a place they are going to see everyday and leave it there for a period of time. if you don’t get bored or sick of it then go put it on your skin. it’s more expensive to remove it. 

these r some of the one i want

http://www.warriorsmovie.co.uk/content/fanpics/page2/images/logotattoo3_02.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/inquisition%2040k/lishyt/InquisitionIconcolour.jpg

http://tattoo.about.com/library/graphics/seanflagtat.jpg

the second one is going 2 be my first

that money can add up quik

with a the exception of the month of Dec and april. and spend about 2-3 hours in the chair. that includes the arms as well.

that is my ussual answer. I don’t ussually discuss how much my tatts cost.

Not everybody feels the same way about it. 

hour sestestion has that taken so far

Both our post showed up at the same time!

But I’ve been told you never ask a man about the cost of his tat work. Just like you never ask a woman her age. Just saying……If they want to they will volunteer it.

Thanks I love it.

so haven’t totalled it up yet. I quit smoking and the money that I put away has gone into the tattoo.

That is some truly AWESOME ink! I hadn’t realized you’d gotten that far along. Truly great work! 

tahts is some dawn nice work what did that run u

here is my back. [flickr-photo:id=3568472603,size=m]

makes me realy wana get some of my own but there so much money

I guess I will have to whip out the rest of mine.  A friend is going to take some Black and White shots with her camera. so was going to hold off. 

what is the significance of the date on your shoulder?

Not very good pic’s but there all I got right now. Sorry in advance for the display of my ample man boob! :p

Right shoulder [flickr-photo:id=2914063570,size=m] left pec [flickr-photo:id=3352879064,size=m]
    Left shoulder [flickr-photo:id=3568303549,size=m] Right pec [flickr-photo:id=3569114918,size=m]

Profile photo of Wolf

I finally got it out with the use of a bottle of Clorox, several extra-long Q-Tips and a power drill. 

Profile photo of Gmork

That’s some awesome work!  Very nicely done.

what weer u saying i was looking at your pic lol

Profile photo of Erika Hoel

It is going on my fore arm and will be either of The Joker in a flaming Joker card, ir simply the Joker. If I go with just The Joker I am getting the flaming card on my other fore arm with a question mark behind it. 

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

benber says it in the futurama season 1 ender "hell is other robots"  he walk’s in 2 a room and there r people jaking on "abusing electicity" i guess its kinda like smoking dope

so, what kinda party does have no booze and only one hooker? I have no clue

look up the tattoo page. they have alot of pics of tatts and ideas.

I had my idea, but talked with my artist to get the final design. I think that is the best way. 

2 get this tattoed on my forarm

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

You said "piece" :D

Profile photo of Wolf

There’s not enough "eewwww!" in the world to cover this idea! 

I’m not sure shadygirl wants us to see the tattoos. Only she should see THOSE areas.

Profile photo of J.P.

not paying attention to your difficult request…

Profile photo of J.P.

You said “front piece!”

lets see your tattoos. (I almost made THE mistake of saying the wrong thing.) that would have started a whole other forum then.)

Thats definitely not to be confused the the "front piece"……

Profile photo of J.P.

You said “back piece.”

i hope that nnot right

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

Profile photo of J.P.

No, wait, it’s not actually AADD. AADD fears my short attention span. And juvenile sense of humor. And, oh, look: Ants!

but then again we are talking JP.

by the health board. All artists and piercers have to be first aid and I think CPR trained. Maybe even one had to have EMT training. I heard one shop owner saying it was costing approx 1200 a chair just to cover the changes to the laws. Tat time can cost anywhere from $150-200/hr.

you that! :)

the beautiful birds.

Profile photo of J.P.

Just gotta ask though–six machines, or six birds?

Profile photo of J.P.

what kind of legislation? I haven’t heard anything about it. I just rememeber in 1983 my first tattoo was $20.

In Owasso. But with the new legislation on tat shops, prices have jumped quite a bit. So I’m taking my time to find what I want for my back piece while putting back some green for when I find it. 

the majority of it is done. have the sides yet to complete. I have been going weekly @ about 2 hours a week. (missed on month while my artist was visiting family in Japan.) started the arm work in march 2009

Giving me the itch to get worked on again. Still havent found what I want for my back piece.

Just started working on the balck backgound. then we will do the color. I can still roll up my sleeves and no one the wiser.

Profile photo of Vaney

I’m not brave enough to get fullbody/sleeve tattoos.

• The Pastry Princess; Evil Incarnate and proud Member of GirlCo!

[flickr-photo:id=3531503215,size=m] there are 6 cranes on my arm. will add color.

Profile photo of Wolf

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

Getting some more Ink added. working on the background for my left sleeve.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Gary Giovanetti

The only one I have is a bear done in a Pacific Northwest Indian style. I have in on my right arm. Look at the Seattle Seachickens…oops…I ment Seahawks football helmets.

As for more…I’m open to the idea. It’s a more of matter of design and money now.

Profile photo of john bennett

and we all know licking naturaly leads to biting. 

poor lil tink tink

katt williams

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

So no, it’s not a "Tramp Stamp"!

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

All depends on "The Crypt"

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Andrew Duff

I have one as of 01/26/2009.  on my inner forearm i have my family crest.  the rampant lion of the Scottish Duffs

But I have seen Kat here is Tulsa during a show. Nice Kat she is :)

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Thanks Red for the heads up!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

I forgot to make that one a reply to redhedtexan’s post. D’oh!

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

LA Ink and Miami Ink lied to us! I didn’t see any damn kittens on those shows anywhere! Damn you, Kat Von D!!!

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

The comedy tragedy mask.  I still love it!  No more planned at this time, but not opposed to it!

Profile photo of Cougar Jan Stiffler

I have 33 tats currently and have done 92% of my own work.

My favorite is my naked angel skipping over water which is

located in the crook of my left arm. 

Da Cougar 

I love small children… well done as opposted to medium rare.

8 so far but having the back done and combining into one full tatt.

the back design is going to come around as a japanese style jacket.

a bodhi tree starting at my hips and goin up my back. with a monkey 

and a tibetan lion (foo dog).

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

Profile photo of Tim Feely

I will definitely get one someday. A Sigler tattoo would be cool.

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

It was 30 years ago and I was drunk – but then that’s what Sailors did before the military went PC.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of Maia W

The phoenix rising on my right shoulder is my only ink for now (think you could see it in my old profile pic).  I’ve been wanting to get another music themed tat but haven’t finalized the design or figured out where I wanna put it…

———–
    KnitWitch

My favorite is the Fu Dog on my right shoulder. I also have a Koi on my left pec thats a very close second.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Profile photo of Vaney

It’s of a Chef’s Knife with a red outlined banner over the handle that says ‘C.O 08′ (Chosen Ones ’08, my culinary class) I have at least three to four more planned out.

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

I haven’t decided on one for me yet, but my wife has got one started on her arm that when its finished will look like a rosary wrapped around her wrist with the last piece trailing along her arm to the cross.

zero, zilch, nil, nada.  Why, because i’m afraid of pain unless that pain is inflicted by the FDO!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Bill Dooley

I was just wondering how many tattoos everyone had and what their favorite tat was……

I currently have 3 but in the process of designing my 4th.

My favorite tattoo I have is my Thor’s Hammer on my chest!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.