This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Pons Matal Pons Matal 5 years, 11 months ago.

How many Junkies in the Oklahoma, Texas and sorrounding states?

What I would like to suggest is a semi mid-point location for the "Contagious" Book tour stop? I know off hand of 1 Junkie in MO, 3 in OK and many in TX. Last years closest location for me was Murder by the book in Houston. Maybe we find a location that’s central to most of us in these States and vote for that City. Say maybe Dallas? This would be a little closer for Jam also. Just a thought, I know it will depend on the numbers in each area to even consider this feasible.  let me know what you all think.

I think theres a few, plus one i’m working on converting.
    I need to learn geography again…
    Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

to make it

I’m in Houston so that works well for me but I might could be persuaded to go to Dallas or Austin depending upon which day of the week. 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

So I wouldnt mind going back to Houston. Austin wouldnt be a bad stop either.

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Ft. Worth or Dallas would be Great!

You could go back to your old stomping grounds!!!  Hopefully you didn’t have to drive in to Houston every day!!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Worked downtown in One Shell Plaza. Had to drive as I supported locations in central and north Texas also. Left about 5:30 every morning to beat the traffic. But going home could be a hassle. Anywhere from an hour to two hours to go the 27mi back to Katy sometimes!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

That drive hasen’t gotten any better!!!!!!!  I’m sure you don’t miss that drive.

according your your own rules, you’re quoting yourself. (Since your quote isn’t attributed to anyone else!) Or, you’re a plagiarist. Certainly that’s not the case…

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

sir your bleeding i don’t have time to bleed do you have time to duck?

so far i can think of four in south tx muchado,mummoo,and wallerdad,and treed,im in ftworth aswell as joleena iknow there are more in tx so there is the count so far here

it’s not a qoute of Cpt Hammer’s line.

shes pretty (gorss)

Is still on Fry rd by the Kroger? I loved their spicy jumbo and fried pickles!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.