This topic contains 62 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Evan Curry Evan Curry 5 years, 4 months ago.

How many copies of The Rookie will everyone be ordering?

i snet him a messige on face bookand asked him

~~Hey, what kinda party is this? There’s no booze and only one hooker~~

you some smoochies!!!!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

then scott can match the correct books up with your inscriptions. Muchado is a brilliant woman just follow what she said. E-mail the FDO.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

and tell him what you want on the book and he’ll take care of it!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

I didn’t know you could get them signed. Shit. I already ordered and paid for it…Would have gotten him to write something like… I don’t know… Em maybe something American Football related. Or "To my number one fan" just to be creepy:) The book of Misery is brilliant. Makes the flm look tame, as far as scariness goes.

@Zombiegeddon_58: Did he say if it was okay or not to email him like that?

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Jules: Where you from? Guy: What?! Jules: "What?!"?! They speak English in "What?&quo

I screwed up my rookie order form I forgot 2 add comments 4 him 2 sign so I sent him  an e-mail with what I wanted on there is that cool

your #1 1/2 fan? :)

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

i cant belive i didnt get that at first lol good movie btw

she was his #1 fan… 

isnt she the actress from missery and the water boy

to my #1 fan… besides i think Kathy bates might just hunt you down. (or would that be Julie Andrews)

what is every one having scott write on there books

im ordering mine this week

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

You are a true hardcore spread the word of Siglerism Junkie!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

way to go Lil’ Brother.

we’re going to throw a Beta video tape of Mary Poppins. (But Shadygal…why do we have to throw it at MP??? He’s offered our son a high-paying job, with the opportunity for advancement!)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

got my brother and sister in-law Infected with siglerism that way

I’m tired of this back-slapping "Isn’t humanity neat?" bullshit. We’re a virus with shoes, okay? That’s all we are. – Bill Hicks

Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge… – Captain Picard<

is not giving them good homes. C’mon Lil’ brother good homes mean they get read and create new Sigler Junkies.

we ordered TEN. But I assure all of you, they’ll all have good homes. (Right Meth Pigeon?)

and at least one for my shelf. so is that 5 or 6. sorry guys but I can’t help myself, the kids like to take my books.

OK so when the rubber hit the road, I odered one. then when I got home to my regular computer I ordered the other 5 give away/gift copies. Winter Solstice Gifts may come a little sooner, this year.

Order confirmed and  one step closer to Plaid Tanks!

I wish there was a counter somewhere so we could watch the sales progress.

Kind of like a  FDO style doomsday clock.

Surfing the Tsumnami of Life

Have to have one to seal away as a "First Edition Sigler" and another to read and then donate to an unsuspecting "victim".

The first "hit" is always free MUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!

i bought two; one for myself, and one for a friend of mine who’s down in the dumps about not having a job, so i decided to brighten his day with a nice good book. of course, he’;ll pay me back when he has the money, but i’m not asking for it until i need it.

We just bought ours–how about the rest of you? DT, did you get yours yet?

Gonna get me one.  Who can resist?  Must support…..FDO…….must support…….must must must.

Ever been forked?

We have specific plans (for others) for each copy we buy. (Insert evil laugh here.)

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

I am a fan of I AM

…one for me, and one for the BSFS library. Gotta have one for the library, what with the FDO being Special Guest of Honor this year and all.

Daecabhir, Lord of the Leaping Shadows

Codeslinger, Silicon Samurai, Legend in His Own Mind 

…yeah, that’s the ticket.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

I heard you’re on Mumo’s fantasy team. (Clearing throat nervously…)

I don’t see people buying them up to put on ebay.  Those on ebay (and amazon) are OOP that’s why so much and most of them aren’t new copies.  They are just copies that people read and then sell to bookstores.  However, IF I get more than one and IF there aren’t any left I will sell you one for my cost!

Is the big day guys!!!!

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

Not only because I can only afford one copy, but I’m also not very likely to be the closest Junkie to you.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

a true junkie is supposed to talk!  When we want one of Scott’s books we do whatever it takes to get one!!!!!

All you F#ckers better be buying 1 so I can get my copy before you buy your second. Because if I don’t get one I will be finding the closest junkie and getting my copy anyway I can.

…unfortunately for me, I’ll most likely only be able to get one copy. Oh well, I’ll just have to cherish it more.

well, bro, you know I dig ya and all, but………… 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

Does shadygirl know about this????

GirlCo feels about you.  Wolf I’m not so sure about Wink

:p

I am extremely strapped for cash these days since i was laid off from my job (I didn’t even know that it was possible to get laid off from a job as a teenager).  Maybe I will order a second one later 

-The OSU vs. Michigan game. 800 years of tradition and the rivalry is still strong as ever

Guys, all I can tell you is order the amount that you want. This is a first-edition book, some people are going to snag multiple copies and that’s just the way it is. If you want 10, then order 10, don’t worry about other Junkies who haven’t been keeping up on the feed.

I’m doing this so the hardcore fans have something cool. I post free fiction every week, sometimes two or even three times a week. In that free fiction, I tell everyone what’s going on months in advance. Stuff comes up in people’s lives and they "put the feed down," so to speak, which is to be expected and is totally cool. If you stay up-to-date, however, that’s not your issue.

When the 3,000 are gone, they are gone.

Race yer?

==================================

Neil laughed. "I’m a soldier, not a cop, ma’am." 

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

If I can not get acopy due to over orders or a system crash…….man will I be MADDDDD…I only want one copy shipping to UK?

I see previous copies of earthcore and Ancestor on ebay for $100 + and wonder if Junkies or carpetbaggers will be buying on Saturday?

Or even the 3,000, dude, I will fly to see you and the beers are on me.

8000. I wasn’t going to, but I’m feeling obnoxious. The rest of you can kiss my Andrews. (Grin. We’ll order a couple or three.)

to be a part of your fantasy team!!!!!"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

You are most definitely part of the team!

I won’t tell you what part you play, since JP is online right now!

1. Your signature line is a great reference to one of the coolest (and strangest) Sci Fi show ever. 2. That’s a great idea. You should definitely do that.

You’ve always been part of my fantasy team!

(huh….fantasy football? Oh. Never mind!) 

me also wonders If the sudden In flux of orders at approx 4 EST will bog down their server?

because she makes some valid points and mainly because I like her username.  Smoochies!!!!!

Shadygirl.  Since the people on my fantasy team are congregated in about 4 different parts of the USA, I’ll probably buy 4-5 at first.  That way I can send one book to each area (they can share).  Then if there are some remaining and I have the money, I’ll buy more. 

that I would purchase one for everyone in my pay-to-play fantasy football league if he would print them.  That means I would have to buy 10 but it will all depend upon the cost of the book!!!!

I myself will be ordering 3. 2 to keep (one to read and one to keep as a collectors item) as well as another one just to have and do with as i see fit (probably feed it to a dog or something) at a later time. I was just curious how many copies other junkies were planning on ordering as to maybe give the FDO an idea for first day sales. Post nao!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.